Many girls strive to create a lush styling, but, unfortunately, it is not always possible to achieve the desired volume or maintain it for a long time, even with the use of varnish, foam or mousse. The problem can be solved by means that have recently appeared in a wide range – sprays to add volume to the hair. These products have a liquid consistency, do not contain substances that overload the hair, stick together and create a dense coating on them. Because of this, sprays are great for creating volume at the roots, especially for thin, difficult to style.
The best volumizing hair spray
Here is a brief overview of the brands of volumizing sprays that have proven themselves positively among many women:
- Revlon Professional Pro You Volume Bump Up – a spray that guarantees volume from roots to ends even with very thin and weak hair and, in addition, protects the hair from thermal influences.
- Matrix Total Results High Amplify Wonder Boost Root Lifter is a professional root volume spray that allows you to maintain lush styling throughout the day, while giving hair shine and silkiness.
- L’oreal Professionnel Volumetry Anti-Gravity Volume Root Spray – thanks to this spray, the hair acquires elasticity, elasticity, the voluminous hairstyle is effectively fixed without gluing, and the appearance of a greasy sheen is also prevented.
- C:EHKO Crystal Style Volume Spray – a tool for basal volume, making hair soft, supple, protecting from adverse factors and maintaining styling for a long time.
- Nexxt Professional Classic Care Spray Volume-Up – due to the unique formula, this spray thickens curls without gluing and weighting, thanks to which the hairstyle becomes lush, and the product also has protective, moisture-retaining and nourishing components.