Today, there are many ways for girls to create their own original style, emphasizing the dignity of appearance. And manicure at the same time is not in last place, because when meeting and meeting, many pay attention to the well-groomed and beautiful hands and nails. Those who follow fashion trends should pay attention and try this year’s novelty – mirror powder for nail design. With the help of this powder, you can create a spectacular iridescent mirror shine on the nails, which is achieved by the content of pigments in it with a large number of photo particles that reflect the rays of light. Mirror powder is sold in jars, usually complete with a special brush for application.
Mirror glitter powder for nails is produced by various manufacturers in a wide range of colors: light gold, gold, silver, blue, red, purple, pink, black, brown and more. etc. Separately, it is worth highlighting the chameleon shades, shimmering in different tones of green, blue, purple and pink. It is recommended to create mirror nails using powder either on the basis of gel polish without a sticky layer, or on a layer of base polish.
How to apply mirror powder on nails?
The technology for applying mirror powder for nail design is quite unusual, but not complicated, accessible even for beginners. In order to use this material in manicure at home, in addition to the mirror powder itself, it is necessary to prepare such tools and tools:
- UV lamp for manicure;
- base coat;
- gel polish for the background;
- sponge or brush for applying powder (silicone, foam rubber);
- glossy top (finish) coating.
With regards to the background coating, which is best used as gel polish, in the classic version of applying mirror powder, a black tint is used. But for lovers of experiments, in this case there are no restrictions: you can choose a wide variety of tones, from white to bright neon colors.
Next, we will take a closer look at how to use mirror powder for nails on our own, it is worth recalling that the first step towards creating such a catchy and unusual nail design should be a thorough manicure with cuticle processing and filing the edge of the nail plates. And if the nails are extended, there should not be any irregularities on their surface.
Master class on applying mirror powder for nails
- After preparing the cuticle and nails, we treat the surface of the nail plates with a buff, and then with a degreaser.
- Apply base coat (1 or 2 coats).
- After applying each layer of the base, we dry the nails in a UV lamp.
- We apply gel polish. If it leaves a sticky layer, it must be removed with a clinser.
- We start applying mirror powder, for which you can use either a brush, or a sponge (applicator), or simply do it with your fingertip. It is worth noting that the last method of application for many is the most convenient, because. Allows maximum control of pressure. The powder is applied with rubbing, massaging movements, quickly and evenly, without gaps.
- We brush off the excess glitter powder with a soft brush (if you first cover the surface of the table under your hands with clean paper before applying the powder, then the crumbled excess can be poured back into the jar of powder).
- We apply a layer of a finishing transparent glossy coating.
- Dry your nails in a UV lamp. Fashionable mirror manicure is ready!