The reasons for the appearance of jam on the lips are different: from a lack of vitamins in the body to a fungus. Therefore, the treatment should be selected depending on the causes of the appearance of the seizure, and therefore it should not be surprising that folk remedies help someone, and someone could cope only with the help of an antibacterial ointment. And of course, as soon as jams appear, they need to be treated, because if you do not pay attention to small cracks, they can grow and cause a lot of trouble.
So how do you cure lip itch, and preferably quickly? Naturally, the most ideal option would be to go to the doctor, who will determine the cause of the appearance of jamming on the lips and tell you how and how best to cure them. But it happens that you can find time to visit a specialist only by the end of the week, and you want to fix the problem right now. In this case, you can try folk remedies, but if they did not bring the desired relief, then you will definitely need to contact a specialist.
How to cure jams on the lips with folk remedies?
- We take one clove of garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil (other vegetable oil is also possible). Next, crushed garlic is mixed with oil and applied to the affected areas of the lips. After 5 minutes, the mixture should be washed off with warm water and soap.
- We mix equal parts of honey and butter and grease the lips with the resulting ointment. Keep this mixture on your lips for at least 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water, although honey lovers can simply lick their lips.
- Grind dry calendula flowers, add 40 ml of beer and 40 grams of melted butter. Mix the mixture and put in the refrigerator. When the ointment hardens in the refrigerator, lubricate her lips. If the wounds are already large, then you can smear the corners of the lips with a thick layer of this cream at night. And so that the ointment is erased in a dream, cover the affected areas of the lips with cotton wool and fix it with a band-aid.
- Attach slices of fresh cucumber to the corners of the lips for 40 minutes. After the third procedure, the seizures should practically disappear.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of castor oil and rosehip broth, add 1 capsule of vitamin E and A, and mix again. In this composition, we moisten cotton wool and apply to the lips. You need to repeat this procedure several times a day, until the seizures pass.
How to cure seizures on the lips of a child?
And of course, most of all of us are concerned about the question of how and how to treat seizures on the lips in children, because if we can also endure garlic on the lips and hold compresses for a long time, then it is not at all easy to persuade the baby to these procedures. Therefore, we lubricate the jams only with gentle compositions prepared at home or with ointments that the doctor prescribed. And of course, we monitor the child so that the pens are clean and foreign objects do not fall into the mouth. You can lubricate seizures in a child with fresh celandine or Kalanchoe juice, as well as oil solutions of vitamins E and A, rosehip or tea tree oil, sea buckthorn or linseed oil, goose fat or melted beeswax. It is also good to smear jams at night with cucumber juice, honey or petroleum jelly. Lotions from herbal infusions of celandine, chamomile, string, calendula or sage can help.
Regardless of age, seizures tend to appear when there is a lack of vitamins in the body and they should be replenished by diversifying your diet with seafood, vegetables, dairy products and fruits. Just do not get too carried away with citrus fruits, as there is a risk of jamming due to allergies. Also, seizures can appear due to non-compliance with the rules of hygiene, so it is necessary to heal all teeth with caries, and monitor the baby more carefully so that he does not put toys in his mouth.