In every modern woman’s makeup bag, next to foundation and lip gloss, there is always an eyebrow pencil, which is an important component of a harmonious make-up. So that your facial features do not look too harsh or even vulgar, it is very important to choose the right pencil color. There are a few simple rules to remember when shopping.
How to choose the color of the eyebrow pencil?
First, you should determine your color type, given the color of your hair, skin and eyes. Blonde girls should choose an eyebrow pencil a tone darker than their hair color, and girls with dark hair should pay attention to a pencil that will be a shade lighter than the original hair color.
How to choose the right eyebrow pencil for fair-haired girls?
Light brown hair color has many shades, from cold ashy to warm wheaten. This should be taken into account when choosing the color of the eyebrow pencil. In addition, eye color and skin tone matter. We offer several options:
- If your hair is blond and your eyes are brown, feel free to choose a brown pencil.
- For women with golden blond hair and green eyes, a light brown or beige pencil is suitable.
- If you have dark blond hair and dark skin, buy a chocolate or copper-colored pencil.
- Owners of ash-blond hair with blue or gray eyes should pay attention to a light gray pencil.
- We strongly do not advise fair-haired beauties to paint their eyebrows with a black or dark brown pencil. Eyebrows of this color will give your look excessive severity, and the image – absurdity.
How to choose an eyebrow pencil for brunettes?
Nature has generously endowed dark-haired women with thick bright eyebrows. Eyebrow pencil they use only for minor correction. And the color of the cosmetic itself is not difficult to choose. Here are some options:
- For brunettes with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, a chocolate-colored pencil is an ideal choice.
- If you are a happy owner of black curls, fair skin and gray eyes, try a graphite-colored pencil.
- Some stylists allow the use of a black pencil if the hair is blue-black and the skin is dark. However, most of them do not recommend choosing a black pencil for daily eyebrow makeup.
- And one more very important detail of the choice: different shades of the color palette of pencils are clearly distinguishable only in daylight.
Which company to give preference to when choosing an eyebrow pencil?
The modern cosmetics industry offers a huge number of eyebrow pencils, presented in different colors and different price categories:
- Christian Dior offers a powder pencil for perfect natural makeup.
- Firm pencils Lancome universal shades are still in trend.
- Cosmetic product from a global brand Chanel have a powder base and base colors for a perfect make-up.
- Pencils from a Russian manufacturer Art Visage in terms of quality they are not inferior to expensive branded counterparts and have a wide color palette.
- waterproof pencil from El Corazon ideal for long-lasting brow makeup.
- Another leader in the production of cosmetic products, Pupa offers an ultra-resistant eyebrow pencil that can be easily removed at the end of the day with ordinary foam or cosmetic milk.
- Mechanical pencil from Avon with a retractable stem that does not require sharpening and has a huge palette of colors and shades.
Each of the representatives of this cosmetic product has its own advantages and disadvantages. Experiment with different shades or mix them together, and you will definitely get the desired result.