Fractional mesotherapy is one of the latest advances in hardware cosmetology. With its help, you can quickly renew skin cells using the internal resources of the body. After a course of fractional mesotherapy, the skin becomes healthier and younger, the skin becomes smoother and acquires a pleasant silkiness.
Fractional facial mesotherapy – what is it?
Cosmetological means of rejuvenation are gradually being replaced by hardware methods. The reason for this is the greater efficiency of the latter and less time consumption. It may take several weeks for the first improvements to appear after applying the cream, and the changes will not be pronounced. Hardware methods, including fractional mesotherapy, allow you to achieve guaranteed results immediately after the procedure.
Fractional mesotherapy is the introduction of beneficial substances with the help of microinjections. Unlike conventional mesotherapy, fractional injections are made in certain areas around which the skin remains intact. This leads to stimulation of the surrounding areas and increased work of neighboring cells. Fractional microneedle mesotherapy has the following advantages:
- low pain compared to conventional mesotherapy;
- minimal risk of side effects;
- depth of a puncture regulated by the device;
- short recovery period;
- quick procedure (no more than half an hour);
- high efficiency and stability of the result;
- can be combined with other cosmetic procedures.
Fractional mesotherapy – indications
With the help of fractional microneedle mesotherapy, a number of problems can be solved:
- reduce the severity and depth of wrinkles;
- improve skin firmness and elasticity;
- reduce the severity of scars and age spots;
- reduce the second chin;
- make the complexion more fresh;
- make the skin silky and soft;
- reduce the effects of plastic surgery;
- normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands, reduce the production of sebum;
- shrink pores;
- remove swelling;
- fractional mesotherapy for rosacea reduces the severity of the capillary pattern.
Fractional mesotherapy – contraindications
Among all hardware methods of rejuvenation, fractional mesotherapy of facial skin is considered the safest. In order for the procedure to bring only positive results, the following contraindications should be considered:
- infectious diseases in the acute period;
- heart diseases;
- fungal and viral skin lesions;
- psoriasis and dermatitis;
- skin cancers;
- oncology of parts of the face;
- the period after peeling is less than 2 weeks;
- high body temperature;
- low blood clotting;
- severe inflammatory processes;
- open wounds, burns on the face;
- period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Fractional mesotherapy – procedure
Before visiting a beauty parlor for a mesotherapy procedure, you should familiarize yourself with the list of drugs prohibited for use before the procedure. In addition, alcohol should be avoided the day before the procedure.
The procedure of fractional mesotherapy itself consists of the following stages:
- Remove make-up from the face.
- Disinfect the skin.
- At the request of the client, local anesthesia can be done.
- The main stage is the implementation of microinjections with the introduction of special cocktails.
- The face after fractional mesotherapy is re-disinfected.
- To relieve swelling and redness, a cooling spray or cooling mask is applied to the face.
Preparations for fractional mesotherapy
Cocktails for fractional mesotherapy do not differ in composition from preparations for conventional mesotherapy. To improve the condition of the skin, cocktails with the following substances are introduced into them:
- amino acid group;
- vitamin and mineral group;
- fatty acid;
- hyaluronic acid;
- nucleic acids;
- bleaching agents;
- cells of organic origin;
- antibiotics (as indicated).
Fractional mesotherapy – apparatus
The device for fractional mesotherapy is made in the form of a maniple with a cartridge. Each cartridge contains 12-20 nanosilver coated needles. Needle nozzles are removed and changed depending on the purpose of mesotherapy. South Korean devices are popular among cosmetologists: Dermopen EDR-02, X-Cure and Raffine. These devices are inexpensive and have decent ergonomics, good technical data, they have adjustable depth and speed of punctures. At the moment of puncture from the needle, a nourishing cocktail instantly enters the skin.
Fractional mesotherapy of facial skin – effectiveness
Fractional skin mesotherapy is one of the latest developments in cosmetology. It includes the best moments of various anti-aging treatments and minimized side effects. According to the reviews of various women who have experienced what fractional mesotherapy is, photos before and after it, many were satisfied and received the following effect of fractional mesotherapy:
- the skin became silky and tender;
- small mimic wrinkles are smoothed out;
- reduced age spots;
- decreased severity of scar tissue;
- the skin has become more elastic and embossed;
- the second chin has decreased;
- decreased oiliness of the skin;
- pores have decreased;
- the skin acquired a pleasant healthy color.
How often can fractional mesotherapy be done?
The result of fractional mesotherapy depends on the quality of the device used, the professionalism of the cosmetologist, the quality of the cocktails administered and the number of sessions. The first improvements on the skin can be seen after 3-4 sessions. Young healthy skin will respond to procedures faster and more actively, mature skin will require more sessions and frequent repetitions.
Often, fractional facial mesotherapy consists of 6 sessions. After that, the following scheme is recommended:
- 1 month – break;
- 3 months – procedures once every two weeks;
- 2 months – break;
- further time – one procedure per month.