For a corporate party, a business meeting in a relaxed atmosphere, a holiday, a romantic date or a visit to a nightclub, a woman needs high-quality and relevant evening eye makeup. It can be difficult to make a suitable makeup that is in perfect harmony with the outfit, hairstyle and eye color. Moreover, you need to perform a make-up that emphasizes beautiful and expressive facial features, while hiding existing defects.
Evening makeup for small and large eyes
Happy owners of an open look, who do not know what an impending eyelid is, lowered outer corners and other imperfections in the shape of the eyes, may not limit themselves in anything. It is enough to follow the basic rules of make-up:
- Take care of your eyebrows.
- It is good to mask dark circles, eliminate puffiness under the eyes.
- Curl your eyelashes.
- Use a palette of shadows that contrast with the iris.
- Use black or dark brown mascara and eyeliner, other colors do not look so bright.
If the eyes are small, narrow, deep-set or covered by an overhanging eyelid, a few more recommendations should be added to the above tips:
- Always darken the outer corner of the eye, lighten the inner one.
- Emphasize the lash line as much as possible.
- For the base, use light mother-of-pearl shadows.
- Make eyeliner lines as thin as possible.
- Apply a white pencil to the line of the lower eyelid.
Evening makeup for light and dark eyes
In addition to physical features, it is important to pay attention to the shade of the iris. It has already been mentioned that the color of the shadows should not match with it, otherwise the look will seem cloudy. In fact, this is the only strict rule.
Common advice about choosing palettes in accordance with the color type is rejected by modern stylists. Therefore, women can safely experiment with any contrasting shades, regardless of the color of the iris.
Evening eye makeup step by step
To create a beautiful and spectacular make-up, it is not necessary to sign up for a salon. Having a set of brushes, a palette of high-quality and suitable shadows, eyeliner and mascara, you can shape your eyes yourself.
The proposed make-up option is universal, it will be appropriate for any event.
Here’s how to do evening eye makeup step by step:
- Apply a light tonal base to the entire surface of the moving eyelid and the area under the eyebrow.
- Blend it and set with a thin layer of translucent powder.
- Brush the outer and inner corners of the eye with light pink shadows. Shade them.
- From the edge of the outer corner of the eye to the crease of the moving eyelid, apply purple-burgundy shadows.
- With the same shade, draw the inner corner of the eye.
- Carefully blend the shadows, ensuring a smooth transition of light tones into dark colors.
- With the help of rich brown shadows, highlight the outer corner of the eye and the crease of the moving eyelid.
- Similarly, emphasize the inner corner of the eye.
- At the beginning of the fold of the movable eyelid, along the perpendicular from the edge of the eyebrow, gently apply a little black shadow with a small flat brush.
- Blend them with a round brush towards the center of the upper eyelid.
- Draw the outer corner of the eye and the crease of the moving eyelid with the same black shadows. Blend well to get a gradient transition from the light center to the dark corners of the eye.
- In the middle of the moving eyelid with a flat brush, put a dense layer of golden shadows with a shimmer.
- Blend the shadows from the center to the corners of the eye. Cover the middle of the eyelid with a thin layer of special makeup glue.
- With a fluffy brush, spread golden cosmetic sparkles on the area with glue, slightly blend them.
- Draw a straight line with black eyeliner. Its outer tip should end in the same place as the eyebrow. At this stage, you can immediately shape the eyebrows.
- Bring the arrow to the inner corner of the eye.
- Cover the lower eyelid with a thin layer of pale pink shadows.
- From the middle to the outer corner of the eye, draw the lower eyelid with burgundy-purple shadows.
- Gently apply black shadow along the growth line of the lower eyelashes.
- Blend the shadows well with a soft round brush.
- Bring the lower eyelid with black eyeliner, as close as possible to the roots of the eyelashes. Connect the lines with an arrow on the upper eyelid.
- Apply black mascara to eyelashes. You can pre-roll them.
- Also, this makeup looks great with false and extended eyelashes.