To maintain beauty and normalize the condition of the skin, it is not necessary to purchase expensive cosmetic products. For example, boric soap, which does not contain artificial dyes, fragrances and perfume compositions, can literally transform the face and body. Moreover, it has a low cost and is sold everywhere.
Properties of boron soap
The main components of the described tool are:
- Mink fat. The natural and thoroughly purified ingredient moisturizes the epidermis and nourishes its cells, has a good penetrating ability, due to which it additionally performs transport functions.
- Boric acid. Even a small amount of this chemical compound has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, as well as antifungal effect. In addition, boric acid neutralizes aggressive alkalis and instantly softens even very hard water.
- Cosmetic glycerin. Natural moisturizer effectively protects the skin from drying out and peeling, prevents dehydration. Glycerin is able to create a microscopic film on the surface of the epidermis, which prevents the cells from losing moisture.
It is worth noting that the presented cosmetic product does not cause allergic reactions, as it has the safest composition.
The benefits and harms of boric soap
According to the reviews and recommendations of manufacturers, this soap has the following positive effects:
- pore cleansing;
- improvement of skin color and relief;
- acne fighting;
- narrowing of pores;
- elimination of age spots;
- reduced production of fat by the sebaceous glands;
- drying inflammation;
- skin whitening;
- reducing the severity of irritation and redness;
- reduced sweating;
- fight against fungus and bacteria;
- virus protection;
- acceleration of skin healing;
- softening tap water.
When used correctly, the soap in question does not produce any negative effects. However, it is not recommended for young children, pregnant women, and women who are breastfeeding.
It is important to follow the recommendations for applying a cosmetic product and not use it more often than necessary. Otherwise, soap can provoke an allergic reaction, cause dryness and irritation of the skin, and other manifestations of hypersensitivity.
Application of boric soap
The main area of use of the presented cosmetic product is the complex treatment of problematic and mixed skin.
Boric soap helps with acne and inflammatory elements caused by pathogenic bacteria. As laboratory studies have shown, the product promotes deep cleansing of contaminated pores, dries abscesses and boils, fights comedones. Thanks to its regular use, “black spots”, subcutaneous acne disappear and post-acne spots lighten.
The most popular and inexpensive is considered to be boric soap from the NK company (Nevskaya Cosmetics), but funds from other manufacturers are in no way inferior to it. How to use it for various skin conditions:
- Acne and pimples – apply soap foam to problem areas, leave for 1-2 minutes, rinse. Repeat 1-2 times a day.
- Acne Prevention – you can wash your face with soap either in the morning or in the evening, not every day, but 2-3 times a week.
- Fungal lesions – treat the skin with soapy foam during each wash.
- calluses – make baths of soap and baking soda.
- Oily skin – wash your face in the usual way twice a day.
- Excessive sweating – wash problem areas only with boron soap every morning.
- Prevention of viral infections – before leaving the house and upon returning from the street, treat hands with soapy foam.
- Open and closed comedones – lather the required areas, rub them with a special brush or sponge, 1 time in 4-5 days.
It is important to note that the use of boron soap requires subsequent moisturizing of the skin with a cream or oil.