With the help of decorative cosmetics, professional makeup artists skillfully hide significant flaws, visually change the features and even the shape of the face. Of course, without special training, it is unrealistic to acquire such skills, but it is quite possible to perform beautiful makeup at home. It is enough to know the basics of makeup and the rules for applying cosmetics.
How beautiful to do makeup at home?
To begin with, it is worth paying attention to several important nuances:
- Skin condition. Before using decorative cosmetics, the epidermis must be prepared. Means for cleansing and moisturizing should correspond to the type of skin, the intensity of the sebaceous glands.
- Suitable cream. The most common self-makeup mistake is the mask effect. It occurs due to a mismatch between the shade of the tonal foundation and the natural complexion. You can choose the right cream if you apply a small amount of it on the inside of your wrist and compare it with a natural tone.
- Eyebrow shaping. If it is not possible to independently model the desired shape and width, it is advisable to contact a professional at least once. After that, you can just keep your eyebrows in good condition.
- Applying blush. The type of cosmetics in question plays a very important role. By means of blush, facial features, its shape, length and width are corrected. Therefore, the schemes for their application to the cheekbones must be carefully studied, to choose the most suitable option.
- Product quality. You should not save on decorative cosmetics. Cheap products purchased at spontaneous markets are made from low-quality raw materials and can provoke allergies, irritation of the skin and mucous membranes of the eyes.
How beautiful to apply makeup at home?
If the above rules are reliably learned, it is necessary to stock up not only with cosmetics, but also with devices for its comfortable and uniform application:
- soft sponges;
- eyebrow brush or comb;
- brushes with different cuts and sizes;
- powder puff (for powder).
Also in the process you will need cotton swabs and discs.
Step-by-step guide on how to do easy and beautiful makeup at home:
- On a thoroughly washed face, apply the foundation under the foundation with clean hands, distributing it well over the skin.
- Cover the area around the eyes with a base under the shadow.
- Smooth and comb your eyebrows.
- Moisturize lips. You can use a regular balm or lipstick base.
- Apply foundation with a sponge. If necessary, pre-use concealers.
- Areas that require highlighting (depending on the shape of the face), treat with a highlighter, shade it.
- Finish skin correction with a finishing translucent powder.
- Shape the eyebrows with special shadows or a pencil. The shade should be natural, slightly darker than the color of the hair.
- Apply matte translucent light brown shadows to the entire moving eyelid with a brush.
- With darker brown shadows, draw a small arrow and a line along the crease above the upper eyelid. Shade them.
- Draw the inner corners of the eyes and lines under the eyebrows with light milky shadows.
- Draw neat thin arrows on the upper eyelid along the lash line.
- Underline the lower eyelid with dark brown or black shadows. The line should be thin, gently “melt” to the middle of the eye.
- Apply mascara to eyelashes.
- Apply blush according to the shape of the face.
- Circle the contour of the lips with a pencil of a light brick shade.
- Fill lips with a soft matte lipstick, approximately matching their natural color.
- Gently blend the lipstick so that there is no noticeable transition between the main tone of the lips and the pencil.
A beautiful and simple make-up done at home can be modified with your own hands. For example, this makeup is easy to make daytime and discreet, just not using dark brown shadows. Or give it solemn brightness by adding sparkles, increasing the width and severity of the arrows.