The concept of “going out” for every woman includes a date with a loved one, and attendance at cultural events (theater, concert), and holidays. In such cases, you need to be able to do a beautiful evening make-up, which will be equally relevant for all important events. It is not necessary to master complex techniques using many cosmetic products. It is enough to choose the perfect eyeshadow palette, good tinting agents and high-quality mascara.
How to make beautiful evening makeup step by step?
Instructions for creating a simple and effective make-up:
- On a clean face, apply the base, tonal foundation, powder and emphasize the cheekbones with blush. If necessary, before skin toning, correct existing defects.
- Blend blush, apply a little bronzer.
- Pluck out excess hairs in the eyebrows, shape them with a convenient tool (lipstick, pencil, eye shadow).
- Treat moving eyelids with a make-up base. Apply light beige shadows on them.
- On the crease of the moving eyelid and the outer corner of the eye, apply a thin layer of burgundy-brown shadows.
- With dark brown shadows, emphasize the growth line of the upper eyelashes.
- Fill the area near the outer corner of the eye with the same shade, further emphasizing the crease of the moving eyelid. Good for blending makeup.
- Apply mother-of-pearl light purple shadows to the inner corner of the eye and the middle of the moving eyelid.
- Blend makeup, smooth out the borders of the transition from light to dark shades. If necessary, make up (glue, curl) eyelashes.
- Cover the lips with soft lilac matte lipstick (nude), draw the borders with a pencil that matches in color.
- Carefully remove excess shadows, other possible defects. Make-up can be additionally fixed with a thin layer of transparent powder.
Rules for creating the most beautiful evening makeup
Simple but very important axioms for doing make-up:
- To mask dark circles under the eyes, the concealer is applied in the form of a triangle, going over the cheeks.
- The color of the shadows should be at least slightly different from the iris.
- The main “note” of the make-up is either on the lips or on the eyes.
- Blush pick up the tone of lipstick.
- Outline lips with a pencil no higher than their natural boundaries.
By following these simple rules, it is easy to make a neat and spectacular evening make-up.