Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful, natural, multifunctional product. Compared to its alcohol counterpart, apple cider vinegar (which, by the way, can be prepared at home) is softer, which is why it is much healthier. It is widely used in cooking, medicine, and cosmetology due to its composition rich in trace elements and low price. Thus, apple cider vinegar is an effective budget remedy for your hair that can cope with most hair and scalp problems. And now we will tell you about the most effective recipes for apple cider vinegar masks for hair.
apple cider vinegar for normal hair
The following recipes are suitable for daily use. We hope you choose the best option for using apple cider vinegar for your hair.
- Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar gives your hair incredible strength and shine. Regular use of a mixture of water and vinegar makes hair manageable and prevents split ends. The best proportion, according to most women: 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water. Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar mixture should be done after shampooing, instead of using conditioner. Do not rinse.
- Honey mask. You need to take: 1 glass of warm water, 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp. liquid honey. In honey dissolved in water, you need to add vinegar and mix. Then apply the mask to dry hair with massaging movements, spread over the entire length. Then put on a shower cap and wrap your head in a towel. Keep the mask for half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
- Did you know that rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar with the addition of herbal decoctions can enhance the color of your hair? So owners of blond hair are recommended to add chamomile to seven, and brunettes – rosemary.
apple cider vinegar for oily hair
Vinegar is great for removing excess oil from your scalp while strengthening your hair.
- Gelatin mask. Ingredients: 4 tbsp. l. apple cider vinegar, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp. l. gelatin, a little shampoo. The mixture must be heated in a water bath and applied to the hair. Keep for about 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Against oily hair, it is recommended to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar, diluting it with water (3 tablespoons per 1 liter) and using it instead of a balm after washing your hair. Attention: You can increase the proportion of vinegar in the mixture if you wish, the proportion depends on the sensitivity of your scalp.
apple cider vinegar for dry hair
Using apple cider vinegar on dry hair makes it stronger and reduces breakage. However, be careful when preparing masks, as an excess amount of vinegar can damage the hairline. This is why apple cider vinegar hair masks often use oils or fats.
- Gelatin mask for split ends: You will need: 1 tbsp. l. apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. l. gelatin and 3 tbsp. l. water. Mix these ingredients, heat in a water bath, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender is preferred) and apply to your hair. Keep 20-30 minutes.
- Castor oil mask You need to take: 1 tbsp. l. castor oil, 1 tsp glycerin, 1 egg and 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar. A mixture of these ingredients must be kept under a shower cap for about 40 minutes.
Hair loss masks based on apple cider vinegar
The following mask is the perfect solution to all your hair problems. For those suffering from hair loss, it will help strengthen the hair, and for those who dream of long braids, it will demonstrate the effectiveness of apple cider vinegar for hair growth.
For the mask you will need: 1 l. apple cider vinegar and 5 tbsp. calamus root. This mixture should be infused for about a week, after which the tincture will need to be rubbed into the scalp daily.
Even for hair growth, you can rinse them with a tincture of apple cider vinegar and sage, prepared in a similar way.
Apple cider vinegar for dandruff
Contrary to popular belief that vinegar dries out the scalp, these masks will convince you of the effectiveness of using vinegar against dandruff.
For example, rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and burdock decoction will help get rid of scalp flaking: 2 tbsp. l. burdock roots should be poured with 1 glass of water and boiled, add 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar and rinse your hair daily.
Apple cider vinegar is an indispensable tool for our beauty. Using this tool will make your hair obedient, soft and incredibly shiny.
We wish you always stay beautiful!