Pimples are a fairly common nuisance. It often worries adults of both sexes. There can be several reasons for the appearance of a rash. However, many, not having determined why acne appears on their backs, try to solve this problem on their own, risking only aggravating it.
Why do acne appear on the back?
Before taking any measures to eliminate the rash, it is necessary to understand the main factors leading to its formation.
This phenomenon is usually associated with:
- abuse of fatty foods, carbonated drinks;
- having bad habits.
Also, pimples can appear due to the influence of such factors:
- Wearing synthetic clothing prevents air from penetrating and absorbing moisture, which makes sweat a breeding ground for germs.
- Nervous tension and constant stress also explain skin problems.
- Too tight clothing that creates friction.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Inadequate hygiene, which may be necessary for problematic skin.
- An unhealthy diet, the use of fast food and sugary drinks leads to an increased formation of toxins and toxins.
- A lack of vitamins leads to inflammation of the skin.
Why does acne appear on the back of women?
Often such a reaction occurs in response to the use of a new cosmetic product. Often, the peeling procedure leads to inflammation of the skin and the formation of even more acne.
In addition, there are internal reasons:
- Hormonal failure that occurs during menopause, after an abortion or during pregnancy.
- Thyroid dysfunction and some endocrine diseases.
- Owners of long curls are more likely to suffer from a rash on the back, due to the fact that the hair is a carrier of particles of dust and dirt, which clogs the pores.