Assessing a woman’s face, men first pay attention to the eyes. No wonder they are sung by poets and writers as “mirrors” or “deep lakes” of the soul.
Slanted eyes have always been considered the most beautiful. The main feature of such a cut is the elevation of the outer corner relative to the inner one, like Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Natalia Vodianova. Thanks to this, the look of a woman is enticing, with a subtle cunning, and always optimistic.
Makeup principles for slanted eyes
The described shape of the eyes is considered ideal and does not need any correction. Stylists advise simply emphasizing the natural beauty and natural lines of such a cut.
Daily make-up in this case is very easy to do. It is enough just to cover the moving eyelid with light shadows and draw the lash line with a dark pencil. This will visually enlarge and highlight the eyes, pay attention to their exoticism.
Evening makeup, as you know, should be bolder and brighter, darker and more saturated. Therefore, for festive and solemn events, parties and dates, it is important to choose the right cosmetics so that it matches the color of the iris.
Blue and gray slanting eyes look great framed by shadows of the following shades:
It is desirable that contrast be present in the makeup. For example, a combination of white and black.
Also, arrows are perfect for slanting eyes. If you carefully draw them and bring a long tail to the temple, you can highlight a beautiful cut and emphasize its ideal lines. Stylists advise starting the arrow from the inner corner, even a little lower.
Green slanting eyes are best decorated with shadows of such colors:
- sea wave;
- dark blue;
The tone is selected depending on the depth and saturation of the natural shade of the iris. The paler it is, the brighter the makeup should be.
Brown slanting eyes are the perfect combination of shape and color. Therefore, their owners can safely experiment with any shades of pencils, shadows and mascara. Most beautifully, such eyes are combined with the following colors:
How to paint slanted eyes?
Given the natural beauty of the presented shape of the eyes, their make-up will not cause difficulties even for beginners. Many women with such a cut do not even use shadows in their everyday make-up, limiting themselves to eyeliner and mascara.
Simple makeup for slanted eyes step by step:
- Slightly tint the eyebrow (if necessary). On the entire moving eyelid, up to the crease line, apply very light milky pink matte shadows with a round soft brush.
- Slightly darken the outer corner of the eye with gray shadows. Underline the line above the crease with beige-brown shadows.
- With black shadows, use a brush with a bevelled edge to direct a neat arrow.
- Softly shade the arrow, starting from the middle of the eyelids.
- Treat the inner corner of the eye with white shimmering shadows, blend them in a small amount along the upper and lower eyelids until the arrow begins.
- In the center of the lower eyelid, carefully work with a soft brush to create a smooth transition from white shadows to a black arrow.
- Highlight the area under the eyebrow with white matte shadows.
- Highlight the upper lash line with black eyeliner.
- Glue false eyelashes or make up your own with black mascara.
With the proposed make-up of the eyes, soft pink and scarlet lip gloss looks gorgeous.