Shampoo for oily hair should not only cleanse the scalp of excess fat and control the work of the sebaceous glands, but also take care of the hair.
What shampoo to wash oily hair?
First of all, you need to pay attention to the composition. The most natural shampoo for oily hair does not contain soda laureth sulfates and parabens, but the price of such a product is quite high. Alternative SLS components are:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate.
- TEA Layril Sulfate.
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate.
- TEM Laureth Sulfate.
The next important indicator is the shelf life of the shampoo – the shorter it is, the higher the quality of the product. The fact is that natural extracts, unfortunately, quickly deteriorate, so a short shelf life promises the maximum amount of organic components in the shampoo.
You also need to consider the color and texture of the product. It is desirable that the medicated shampoo for oily hair be transparent and not too viscous. This will ensure the gentle removal of excess fat from the scalp and high-quality cleansing of dandruff. In addition, in transparent liquid products, the minimum amount of dyes and thickeners.
Homemade medicated shampoo for oily hair – recipes
- mix 1 tablespoon of mustard powder with 2 liters of boiled water in a steam bath;
- wash your hair with this shampoo daily, conducting an intensive massage.
Clay shampoo for very oily hair:
- make 1 glass of decoction of horsetail;
- mix it with two tablespoons of white clay;
- daily in the evening wash your hair with the prepared composition.
- prepare a strong decoction of hop cones;
- mix it with a tablespoon of cognac and three fresh yolks;
- shampoo can even be used as a mask, leaving it on the hair for 10 minutes.
Tar dry shampoo for oily hair:
- grate baby soap with a natural composition;
- mix soap chips with birch tar in a ratio of 1: 1 in a steam bath;
- let the mixture cool;
- form balls from the resulting mass and wrap with a film;
- use shampoo every two days.
Pharmacy shampoos for oily hair
If lack of time does not allow you to prepare hair products at home, you can choose a good shampoo in a pharmacy or specialty store. Below are the best medicated shampoos for oily hair from various brands:
- Vichy Dercos Technique. This shampoo regulates the work of the sebaceous glands and, with regular use, avoids frequent washing. In addition, the vitamin complex in this product cares for the hair and maintains the normal acid-base balance of the scalp.
- Carita Haute Beaute Cheveu. This shampoo is suitable for thin oily hair, as in addition to cleansing it gives lightness and volume. Takes care of the scalp, eliminates oily dandruff.
- Shiseido extra gentle. Contains vitamins C and A, silk proteins. Thanks to the amino acids in the composition and lecithin, the shampoo can be used for colored oily hair. Gently cleanses the scalp and protects the color for a long time.
- Loreal Pure Resource. Perfectly eliminates oiliness and dandruff, protects hair from the harmful effects of hard water and limescale. At the same time, it restores the acid balance of the koi head.
- Mirrolla burdock shampoo for oily hair with vitamins. This tool is used for damaged hair, their restoration. In addition to high-quality cleansing, it strengthens hair follicles and smoothes scales, prevents split ends.