In addition to the external design and color scheme, all eyebrow pencils can be divided according to their properties into wax and powder. The name “powdery” speaks for itself. Such a cosmetic pencil has a soft, easy-to-shade texture and is more suitable for owners of soft, obedient, but inconspicuous in color eyebrows. A powder-based eyebrow pencil will allow you to both correct the existing shape and draw the entire eyebrow.
What Makes the Best Powder Brow Pencil?
Each self-respecting cosmetic line has in its arsenal a powder pencil of 4-6 different shades:
- Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil – one of the most popular French brands, which has a powder-talc base and is equipped with a special brush. This fact allows you to give the eyebrows a natural look without the effect of powdering.
- Nouba Brow Powder Waterproof – Italian brand, rather combines an eyebrow pencil and shadow. Equipped with a special applicator.
- Manli PRO – German-made powder pencil. Compared to the previous brand, this is a budget option, but according to professional makeup artists, the quality is quite high. Despite the content of oils (cotton, palm) and wax, the pencil does not blur.
- Cascade of Color – another powder pencil from Germany. For powdery, it is harsh, but it blends well and is of high quality of all its constituent ingredients.
- LaCordi (Germany) has 5 shades in the palette, moderately soft and easy to apply. Each component of the pencil has healing properties.
- More and more fans appear in powder pencils LUXURY Belarusian production. It has optimal softness and at the same time has sufficient resistance.
- Relouis Brow Wow – a high quality powder pencil jointly produced by Belarus and Italy.