Plasmolifting is a cosmetic procedure used to rejuvenate the skin. During the procedure, blood is taken from the patient and, using special equipment, liquid plasma is isolated from it. Then, with the help of injections, this plasma is injected under the skin of a person. The process activates the hidden forces of the body, and the skin begins active tissue regeneration. The effect is almost instantaneous, so the procedure is in high demand.
Plasmolifting – what is it in cosmetology?
Plasmolifting in cosmetology, what it is and what it is used for, is a very common question. This is the introduction under the skin of your own blood, enriched with a large number of platelets. After the introduction of the substance, the skin begins to actively rejuvenate. Substances in its composition, such as elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid, begin to produce twice as fast. Thanks to this, the skin looks more toned and well-groomed.
Plasmolifting of the face – what is it?
Women want to always look young and beautiful, so they are wondering what plasma therapy for the face is. This is a cosmetic procedure, during which the skin becomes younger and more beautiful. The manipulation is carried out exclusively by a highly qualified cosmetologist in the salon. You can’t do a lift at home on your own! The introduction of blood under the epidermis by a non-specialist is dangerous. If you decide to find out what plasmolifting is, and whether you can do it yourself, the answer is a definite no! You can damage the protective layer and get the opposite effect.
What is good plasmolifting?
PRP-therapy or in other words plasmolifting has the following advantages:
- The procedure helps to start regenerative processes, due to which subcutaneous substances begin to actively secrete, and the skin becomes more elastic and smooth.
- The introduction of your own purified blood eliminates the occurrence of allergies and is completely safe for the body.
- Plasmolifting prp therapy has a lasting effect. Many patients note that the results obtained last up to one and a half years.
- The recovery period is shorter than other procedures of similar application.
- Injury to the epidermis is minimal.
Plasmolifting of the face – indications
Prp therapy in cosmetology has a number of indications:
- early skin aging;
- skin restoration after deep traumatic peeling.
- excessive dryness and flabbiness of the skin;
- deep and early wrinkles;
- regulation of the sebaceous glands;
- restoration of skin elasticity after rapid weight loss.
Plasmolifting – contraindications
The procedure has its own useful properties, but is it possible to do plasmolifting, it is worth deciding after studying the list of contraindications:
- all types of hepatitis;
- AIDS and HIV;
- blood diseases and violation of its coagulability;
- all types of infectious and chronic diseases;
- antibiotic therapy;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- low immunity;
- mental disorders.
How is facial plasmolifting performed?
Plasmolifting of the skin on the day of the procedure includes the following manipulations:
- The patient takes a blood sample from a vein.
- After it is placed in a test tube containing substances that can separate blood into components (anticoagulant and a special gel).
- Next, the blood is placed in a centrifuge and plasma is separated with its help.
- While the separation process is underway, preparation of the patient begins. He, with the help of a special disinfectant solution, cleanse the skin of the face. If a person is afraid of pain, he is given anesthesia. Plasmolifting what it is without anesthesia can only be learned by people who have gone through it. The procedure is painful, so many do not agree to its implementation.
- The plasma obtained using a centrifuge is injected into places that require regenerative processes.
- After the process, the patient rests on the couch for some time, after which he is allowed to go home.
Preparation for plasmolifting of the face
PRP Facial Therapy is a lengthy procedure that requires special preparation. Before carrying out, the patient should choose a qualified specialist of the highest category. To do this, you need to study the reviews and recommendations on the Internet or from the lips of friends and acquaintances. After that, you need to come to the beautician for a consultation. During the conversation, the specialist will get acquainted with your features and begin to plan the procedure.
Before conducting and studying plasmolifting (what it is, we found out), a person should:
- For a couple of weeks, refrain from drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and exclude heavy foods from your diet.
- Do not take drugs that affect the process of blood clotting.
- A couple of days before the procedure, take a general blood test, according to which the doctor can accurately determine the possible risks.
- On the day of the procedure, you should refrain from physical activity. About all these features, you will have to be warned by a beautician. If this does not happen, it is better to look for a more qualified specialist.
The PRP procedure has more pros than cons. The only significant disadvantage is pain. But people who have gone through the manipulation claim that the result is worth it, this is what the effect looks like after such a procedure as face plasmolifting, before and after the photos prove a positive result. It is also worth noting that pleasure is not cheap, but if a woman really values her health and appearance, she will be ready to treat herself to such luxury.