The first, and very important, step in complex facial skin care is its cleansing. Sometimes it can be difficult to choose a product that allows you to qualitatively remove impurities and excess secretion of the sebaceous glands from the pores and at the same time not dry out the epidermis. Therefore, women are increasingly choosing hydrophilic oil for washing. This product perfectly combines the functions of a cleansing foam or gel, tonic and moisturizing milk.
How to use hydrophilic oil for washing?
The agent in question operates on the principle of “like dissolves in like”, therefore, excess sebum and pore contents are quickly and easily removed with hydrophilic (water-soluble) oil.
Correct application technique:
- With dry, clean hands, apply the product to dry skin.
- Massage your face for 1-5 minutes. At this stage, makeup and external impurities dissolve in the oil.
- Wet your fingers in water and continue to massage the skin. The oil will foam. Now the cleansing is deeper, the product absorbs excess secretion of the sebaceous glands.
- Rinse the product thoroughly with water. This step allows you to remove makeup and impurities.
- Wash with the usual means (gel, foam). The final stage ensures the removal of the remnants of the oil itself from the skin.
It is important to remember that the described cosmetic product was originally intended to remove BB and CC cream. It is not worth replacing the gel or foam with it, skipping the last stage of skin cleansing.
How to make hydrophilic oil for washing at home?
It is not difficult to make the presented tool yourself.
First you need to determine your skin type and choose vegetable (base) and essential oils for it.
Approximate recipe for hydrophilic oil for washing your hands
- vegetable oil or their mixture – 70-95 ml;
- vitamin E liquid – 1-2 ml;
- essential oils – 1-8 drops;
- polysorbate 80 – 5-30 ml.
In a clean cosmetic container, preferably with a pump, mix the listed components, cork and shake the container.
The amount of polysorbate 80 is selected depending on the fat content of the skin. The higher it is, the more this ingredient is needed.
Hydrophilic oils for washing in a pharmacy or store
If you do not want to spend time and effort searching for suitable ingredients and preparing the product, or do not have enough knowledge and skills for this, you can purchase ready-made hydrophilic oil from professional pharmaceutical or cosmetic companies. The following brands are popular among women:
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm;
- Payot Huile Fondante Demaquillante;
- Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil;
- Dior Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil with Pure Lily Extract;
- Lancôme Huile Douceur;
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil;
- Make Up Forever Extreme Cleanser;
- Origins Clean Energy;
- Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil;
- Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Oil-Gel;
- L’Oreal Perfect Shine Extraordinary Cleansing Oil’
- The Skin House Essential Cleansing Oil.
The ritual of cleansing the skin using the proposed method is common among oriental beauties, therefore, Japanese hydrophilic oil for washing such brands is considered the best:
- Kanebo Kracie Naive Deep Make-Up Cleansing Oil;
- Shiseido Perfect Oil;
- Japan Naive Make Up Cleansing Oil;
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil;
- Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil;
- Missha M Perfect Deep Cleansing Oil;
- Kokuryudo Japan Hipitch Deep Cleansing Oil;
- Mizon Real Soy Bean Deep Cleansing Oil;
- Skin79 Smart Clear Deep Cleansing Oil;
- Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Fresh;
- Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil;
- Biore Kao Make Up Remover Cleansing Oil.