Bruising is a common occurrence. Earning it at home is as easy as shelling pears, you don’t even have to make special physical efforts for this. People with delicate skin have to think about how to quickly remove a bruise under their eyes much more often. It’s all about their too delicate and brittle vessels, which can crack and start to bleed even because of the slightest touch.
How to quickly prevent the appearance of a bruise under the eye?
Bruises under the eye are unpleasant primarily because others cannot fail to notice them. It is very difficult to disguise a parched subcutaneous bruise. And sometimes the only way to hide a bruise is dark glasses.
Of course, protecting the skin around the eyes and not getting bruises is much easier than treating them later. But, unfortunately, no one can insure against various problems. Therefore, you need to know a few simple rules for dealing with hematomas. They will help not only to quickly get rid of the bruise under the eye, but also to make it less extensive, painful and noticeable:
- Remove swelling. It occurs immediately after a bruise or injury at the site of injury. A bruise forms on the skin only after that. By removing the swelling, you can significantly alleviate your condition. Cold fights best with edema. It is more correct, of course, to use ice, but in general, any more or less cold object can come in handy. Apply it to the damaged area of u200bu200bthe skin for about a quarter of an hour. During this time, swelling should decrease and subcutaneous bleeding should stop. Since high temperatures only dilate blood vessels, it will not be possible to quickly cure a bruise under the eye with a warm compress.
- The next task is to relieve pain. Cold also helps to eliminate discomfort, but sometimes it is not enough. Pain with hematomas is best relieved by analgesics: No-Shpa, Spazmalgon, Paracetamol. Aspirin can also be used, but its thinning effect is sometimes seriously harmful.
How to quickly remove a bruise under the eye?
When first aid is provided, you can begin to treat the bruise. The best remedies for hematomas under the eyes are special gels and ointments:
- Troxevasin is prescribed most often for a reason. This tool helps to eliminate traces of hematoma as soon as possible – in a couple of days. Moreover, after the treatment course, the walls of the vessels will strengthen. True, treatment can bring a lot of inconvenience. The main problem is that you need to treat damaged skin with Troxevasin at least once every two hours.
- Since the option of quickly treating a bruise under the eye with an ointment or gel is not suitable for everyone, special tablets have been developed by pharmacists. Medicines, which include vitamin P and a special substance, rutin, help to remove the hematoma best of all.
- Homeopathic remedies that contain arnica have proven themselves well. They relieve inflammation and restore normal blood flow at the site of injury. They can be taken orally or used for external rubbing.
- In order for the bruise under the eye to pass quickly, you can use Lyoton. This gel also has a strengthening effect on the walls vessels. Unlike Troxevasin, Lyoton should be applied up to three times a day.
Folk remedies for bruises under the eyes
The simplest, most affordable, but at the same time effective remedy is vodka with water. Mix these two ingredients in a one-to-one ratio, then freeze. With the resulting ice cubes, the skin around the eyes should be wiped several times a day. Positive changes will be noticeable after several procedures.
Quick remedies for bruising under the eyes are cabbage or potatoes. Finely grated vegetables should be applied to the injured area for several minutes. You need to repeat the procedure twice or thrice a day.