Tell me, please, dear ladies, what associations does the word “Persy” evoke in you? What, none? It’s a pity. In the old days, poets and artists called this harmonious word the female breast – tender, beautiful and elastic. And do not think that this definition applies only to young girls, not at all. Even a rather elderly woman can have Percy in her arsenal. And how to make even saggy breasts elastic at home, read in this article.
Take care of your breasts
It is very important to teach yourself how to properly handle your breasts from a young age. It’s not difficult at all. You just need to follow a few simple rules:
- The bra should be the right size. Too big a bra will not hold the breasts well, and it will quickly sag. Too small – it will disrupt blood circulation, which is also unacceptable.
- Avoid sunlight. Remember that the skin on the chest is 2 times thinner than on the face. The sun’s rays are not at all useful for her, and even harmful. Under their influence, wrinkles and age spots can form. Do you need it?
- Watch your posture. With a stooped back, the chest sags faster, since the pectoral muscles do not support it well. But once you straighten your shoulders, the picture changes radically.
- Don’t try to lose or gain weight too much. Since the mammary gland is based on adipose tissue, a rapid change in weight also adversely affects its elasticity. With a sharp weight loss, the skin sags, and with rapid weight gain, stretch marks appear.
To make the chest firmer
And what about those who did not follow these rules? First, don’t despair. Secondly, pull yourself together and take care of your beauty. Since one of the most effective ways to make sagging breasts more elastic are exercises, we will pay close attention to them. Here is a good set:
- Wall pressure. Stand facing the wall and rest your palms on it at chest level. Now, for 10 seconds, press on the wall as if you want to move it. Relax, shake your hands and again forward to the “embrasure”. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Stand up straight, bend your elbows slightly and place your palms on your hips. Gently move your elbows back, as if trying to connect them behind your back. Repeat the exercise 8 times.
- Stand up or sit up straight. Connect the vertically placed palms of bent arms exactly opposite the midline of the chest. With all your strength, press your palms against each other for 10 seconds, feeling the tension of the pectoral muscles. Then relax and repeat the exercise 9 more times.
- Lie on your back and rest your feet on the floor. Take a small dumbbell in each hand and raise your straight arms up. Now slowly spread your arms while inhaling, but do not touch the floor. As you exhale, return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
- Push-ups. First, do this exercise kneeling by the sofa. And when you train, then push up from the floor. The main thing is not to bend in the lower back. Do the exercise as much as you can, gradually increasing the number of repetitions to 15 times. You will notice the first results after 5 weeks of classes. Just do it regularly, as otherwise it will not be possible to achieve an elastic chest.
How to make the breast skin elastic with the help of masks?
Since the delicate skin of the décolleté area often suffers from a lack of moisture, moisturizing and nourishing masks will be another great way to create an elastic chest. You need to use them at least once a week.
- Slice a lemon and cover the chest and décolleté with them. Hold the compress for 5-7 minutes and wash off the juice with warm water without soap. Then lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream. The same action can be done with orange and cucumber.
- Mash strawberries or strawberries and add heavy cream to them. Mix well and apply on the chest. Keep the mask on for 10 minutes, then wash off.
- In 1 st. l. olive oil, add 2-3 drops of your favorite aroma oil, mix thoroughly and rub into the skin of the chest after a shower or bath. And never use ordinary bath soap to wash this area. It has a drying effect. Do not spare money and buy handmade soap with palm oil and extracts from medicinal herbs.
You see how easy it is to make the chest elastic. The main thing is not to be lazy, and everything will work out!