The dream of any representative of the fair sex is to look good throughout the day, putting a minimum of effort into it. To the best of its ability, modern cosmetology is trying to meet the requirements of ladies. Therefore, procedures for building nails, eyelashes, and tattooing have become popular. But is this service really so good. How long do extended eyelashes and nails last – is it advisable to carry out these procedures at all?
Unfortunately, not all women endow with thick beautiful even eyelashes. But after all, everyone wants to have a charming, memorable look. The first solution to this problem that comes to mind is mascara. It really helps, but it cannot be called a panacea. It often happens that even with the help of expensive cosmetics it is not possible to achieve the desired result.
Before you figure out how long they last, it doesn’t hurt to figure out what eyelash extensions are. As a matter of fact, there is no secret in this. These are synthetic cilia, which outwardly do not differ from real ones (except for a long one). The fibers are divided into groups:
The names do not correspond to the material of manufacture. All fibers are synthetic, only their appearance is different. Mink – thick and conspicuous eyelashes, sable – neat, smooth, fox – a little twisted to make the look cunning and mysterious.
How long should lash extensions last?
To answer this question unambiguously is rather difficult. Much depends on how quickly native eyelashes grow. It should immediately be warned that extended fibers are not a reason to forget about eye makeup for the next two to three months. In order for the look to be constantly on top, you need to regularly make corrections.
How long do eyelash extensions last when they are attached to the eyelashes? From three weeks to a month. More precisely, they can partially remain in front of our eyes for longer, but their appearance will no longer be so presentable. To look perfect, it is after such a period that cosmetologists recommend replacing all deformed and fallen cilia with new ones.
How long do lash extensions last with mascara?
In general, most women grow eyelashes specifically in order to save themselves from having to paint them. But there are also ladies who, even after the procedure, continue to use cosmetics without thinking that it can harm the fibers.
Of course, eyelash extensions will hold on best if they are not dyed and subsequently treated with special means. If you still can’t do without mascara, cosmetologists recommend using a special tool that is intended specifically for artificial fibers.
What can I do to make my eyelash extensions last longer?
- Immediately after the procedure, eyelash extensions must not be wetted for 48 hours.
- After eye extension, it is strictly forbidden to rub. Otherwise, the fibers may break or fall out, and ugly bald patches will remain on the eyelids.
- To keep eyelash extensions longer, it is advisable to constantly sleep on your back or on your side. The main thing is not to stick them in the pillow.
- Eyes should be washed periodically. Only you need to use for this not tonics or serums, but ordinary water in a small amount.
- At the first discomfort, artificial fibers are recommended to be removed.
- You can’t wear eyelash extensions all the time. At least once every three to four months for a couple of weeks, they need to be removed and the natural hairs should be allowed to recover.