Unfortunately, most modern people are familiar with such problems as: hair loss, thinning and thinning hair, as well as dandruff and irritation of the scalp. To cope with all these difficulties, it is enough to use ginger for hair, which has long been considered a very effective folk remedy for various hair problems.
The benefits of ginger for hair of various types
Ginger has been used thousands of years ago in Ayurvedic hair care based on the experience of ancient Indian healers. It was they who initially identified the unique beneficial properties of ginger, which include the following:
- moisturizing dry hair due to the content of various vitamins and zinc in ginger;
- the ability to add shine to dull and “tired” hair;
- effective effect of ginger for hair growth and avoiding hair loss caused by various factors;
- getting rid of dandruff and other problematic conditions of the scalp.
the ability to restore the structure of hair follicles damaged due to mechanical or chemical effects (with an unsuccessful haircut, improper care or aggressive coloring);
Universal hair mask with ginger: recipe
Most often, ginger for strengthening hair is used in the form of a special mask. To prepare this mask, you need to mix the following ingredients:
- 1 st. l. fresh ginger juice or 1/2 tsp. cosmetic essential oil of ginger for hair;
- 3 art. l. jojoba oil (for sensitive scalp), olive oil (for normal scalp), avocado or wheat germ oil (for dry scalp).
The mixture obtained as a result of the combination of the above ingredients should be gently rubbed into the scalp, dividing the hair into partings. You need to leave such a mask for 15 minutes, and at the same time wrap your head with a towel. Next, the mask with the addition of ginger should be thoroughly washed off with shampoo, massaging the head with your fingers. You need to make a similar mask 2-3 times a day. week (for sensitive skin – no more than 1-2 times).
As a result of this treatment of hair with ginger, they stop falling out after 2-3 weeks, and also become moisturized and elastic, which allows them not to break and look great without any styling.
Contraindications to the use of ginger for hair are the following:
- individual intolerance;
- tendency to develop contact dermatitis;
- the presence of skin diseases localized in the scalp.