With the emergence of numerous complaints about the side effects of operations aimed at facial rejuvenation, non-surgical facial rejuvenation is gaining more and more popularity. Not every woman will decide on a radical intervention in the body, and therefore the procedures that are available at home remain the most acceptable way to prolong youth.
Facial rejuvenation rules
Facial skin rejuvenation should be complex:
- First of all, it is necessary to carry out regular procedures, because non-radical methods give a short-term effect.
- In addition, as you know, the beauty of the skin lies in the healthy state of the body, and therefore it is necessary to cure existing chronic diseases, if any.
- Also pay attention to your diet – the skin needs vitamins and minerals, and therefore include as many fresh vegetables and fruits as possible in your daily menu. For example, grapes are a rich source of B vitamins, olive oil is a rich source of vitamins E and A, and citrus fruits are a rich source of vitamin C.
- Another important point in the rejuvenation strategy is the elimination of stagnant processes. It is necessary to play sports and walks in the fresh air so that the tissues are supplied with oxygen.
Effective Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
Now let’s move on to procedures that have a rejuvenating effect on the skin. They are accessible and simple, and therefore they can be carried out by a woman with any employment.
Microdermabrasion – a simple facial rejuvenation procedure
This procedure is available both in the beauty parlor and at home.
The essence of microdermabrasion is skin resurfacing. The most commonly used scrub with small sharp particles that free the skin from the stratum corneum. It speeds up cell renewal and is an excellent care product for mature skin.
Microdermabrasion should not be used if the skin is exposed to UV radiation in the next 24 hours. If you neglect this rule, then as a result you can achieve freckles or the appearance of age spots.
If microdermabrasion is used once a week (which is recommended), then a day cream with a protective UV factor should be used.
Preparations for facial skin rejuvenation
For facial rejuvenation, you can use pharmacy ointments – for example, Retinoic.
This tool is a synthetic analogue of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain skin elasticity. If you apply this ointment on your face several times a week, it will be an excellent prevention against early wrinkles.
Retinoids heal wounds, and therefore this ointment is suitable for women with problem skin.
Also, for facial rejuvenation, some resourceful women use hemorrhoid remedies. They contain shark liver oil, as well as many other healing components that regenerate tissues. It is useful for removing puffiness and smoothing wrinkles. The skin with the use of these products becomes denser.
Liquid vitamin E is also used for skin rejuvenation. It is a good antioxidant, and therefore protects the skin from harmful environmental factors, which prolongs the time for the appearance of new wrinkles.
Facial rejuvenation folk remedies
Recipes for facial skin rejuvenation always have at least one active ingredient, and the second is used as a base.
Since wrinkled skin is often deprived of sufficient moisture, lubricate the face with thermal water before and after the procedure.
- Choose a base for the mask – it can be cold-pressed olive oil – a source of vitamins E and A, or grape oil – a source of vitamins B.
- Then select the active ingredient – it can be Retinol, vitamin F, Zinc ointment or an anti-hemorrhoids.
- For 1 tbsp. oils needed (optional):
- half tsp ointment Retinol or Zinc ointment;
- 10 drops of vitamin F;
- 1 candle of shark oil, melted in a water bath.