In an effort to provide their body with the highest quality care, many women today are engaged in soap making. After all, only on your own you can make truly natural cosmetics that meet individual characteristics and needs. As it turned out, it is not at all difficult to make soap with your own hands – the recipes are publicly available, and the components of the product are easy to purchase at any store or pharmacy.
Soap base soap recipes
It is better to buy a transparent base ingredient, since the color of the finished product will depend on the other components.
- Cut into cubes and melt 100 g of soap base, add 3-4 drops of any desired dye to it. Green is the color for this product.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of peach kernel oil and add a little natural crystal menthol.
- Mix the obtained components. Let them cool down.
- Add 5 drops of mint and eucalyptus essential oils to cool raw materials, stir.
- Pour soap into molds, leave for half an hour to solidify.
Scrub soap with oatmeal and honey:
- Melt 100 g of the base in the same way, add yellow or brown dye.
- Dissolve half a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil and the same amount of natural liquid honey in the base.
- Mix the ingredients with ground oatmeal (about 1 tablespoon), carefully distribute them throughout the mass.
- Pour soap into molds, let dry.
DIY homemade natural liquid soap – simple recipes
It is very simple to make such a hygiene product that even replaces shower gel:
- Grate baby soap without fragrances, additives and dyes on a fine grater.
- Place a glass of the obtained flakes in a glass jar and pour 10 glasses of very hot water, let the raw material dissolve.
- Add 20 ml of cosmetic glycerin to the mass and shake the mixture thoroughly.
This basic recipe can be improved without limiting the imagination. Try to diversify it with natural dyes, oils (essential and cosmetic). In addition, for greater benefit, instead of water, you can use decoctions of medicinal herbs (chamomile, calendula, oak bark, lime blossom). If you like scented cosmetics, it would be useful to purchase additional fragrances.
It should also be noted that instead of baby soap, you can use the remains of ordinary soap, without even grinding it, but simply breaking it into small pieces.
Do-it-yourself anti-cellulite soap – recipes
Very effective remedy with coffee and sea salt:
- Heat 100 ml of water and dissolve 180 g of baby soap chips in it.
- Stir very thoroughly until the mass becomes thick and quite plastic.
- Add 4 tablespoons of natural ground coffee to the raw material, you can sleep it, as well as 3 tablespoons of coarse sea salt.
- Stir the whole mass for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Put the soap into molds and leave for 45 minutes to solidify.
Two-layer cellulite soap:
- Heat the soap base in the amount of 50 g to 50 degrees, add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon peel, 10 drops of grape seed oil and 5 drops of essential lemon oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients well, pour halfway into the mold, leave to harden.
- Melt another 50 g of soap base, dissolve in it a tablespoon of olive oil, a similar amount of grape seed oil and mix with 2 teaspoons of ground coffee.
- Pour the second layer over the hardened first part of the soap.
- After 40 minutes, the product will be ready.
To make the layers stick together better, you can sprinkle the surface of the lower level with medical alcohol.