A perfectly even sexy tan cannot be achieved in one day on the beach or a single session in the solarium. Therefore, if the skin needs to be made swarthy instantly, a bronzer for the body is used. This tool should not be confused with self-tanning, they have a completely different principle of action. The bronzer provides a darker complexion for a short period, up to 12 hours, and is easily washed off. In addition, such cosmetics well moisturize and soften the epidermis, care for it.
The best bronzers for the body
The described products are produced by almost all self-respecting manufacturers of decorative and hygienic products, so it can be difficult for women to choose the right gel, spray, lotion or bronzer cream for the body.
Judging by the durability, quality and effect obtained, the best options for the considered cosmetics are the following:
- Guerlain Terracotta Jambes de Gazelle;
- Tarte Better Bod;
- Nars Body Illuminator;
- Lush Charlotte Island;
- The Body Shop Body & Leg Shine;
- Darphin Skin Bronze;
- MAC To The Beach;
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil;
- Sisley Golden Dry Oil;
- Caudalie Divine Legs;
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc;
- Lancome Flash Bronzer’
- Benefit Hoola Zero Tanlines;
- Charlotte Tilbury Super Model Body;
- Too Faced Royal Oil;
- L’Oréal Sublime Bronze One Day;
- Bobby Brown Sunless Tanning Gel;
- Uriage Brume Thermale Autobronzante;
- St. Tropez Self Tan;
- Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel.
How to apply body bronzer?
Using a bronzer is easy:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin. It is better to take a bath or shower with a soft scrub, peeling, washcloth.
- Wipe dry the epidermis, let it dry. Put on gloves.
- Apply the product to the skin, avoiding wrinkles on the elbows, knees, inguinal and axillary areas.
- Gently distribute the bronzer over the body, massaging it lightly and rubbing it with your hands.
- Allow makeup to fully absorb and dry.
It is important to remember that the described product is extremely unstable to moisture, so it can leak when exposed to rain and even sweat. It is also undesirable to bathe after applying the bronzer.
How to wash the bronzer off the body?
It is very easy to restore the skin to its natural color, just wash yourself in the shower with soap or gel. Some bronzers are highly resistant and will require a soft scrub or hard washcloth to remove them from the surface of the epidermis.