What kind of sacrifices do the fair sex make in order to correct their natural flaws. They are ready for any experiments that do not always end successfully. After such philosophizing, sometimes the only way to fix everything is to remove the tattoo. This procedure is performed in a beauty salon.
Can a tattoo be removed?
Before proceeding with the removal of the picture, you need to carefully study the chemical composition of the pigment used. Laser tattoo removal of the eyes or other parts of the body is more difficult to perform if the dye is inorganic. In this case, more treatments will be required on the surface from which the tattoo is removed. After each subsequent session, the result is better than after the previous one.
To find out if it is possible to completely remove the tattoo, you need to contact the beauty salon where this drawing was made. Here they will report the chemical formula of the pigment used and suggest a method for removing the “decoration”. It is easier to predict the effect of a laser on base and color-forming shades than on 2, 3, and 4-component tones. The latter are used for pigmentation of the lips and eyebrows.
Laser tattoo removal
This technique is used in such cases:
- the use of low-quality dye;
- asymmetry or inappropriate shape;
- too dull or bright pigment;
- fading of the shade (this occurs 3 years after the tattoo).
This method of removing permanent makeup has many visible advantages:
- painlessness of the procedure;
- promotes the breakdown of dyes;
- does not leave ugly scars and scars on the surface;
- Before performing laser tattoo removal, no preparatory procedures need to be carried out.
However, this procedure also has significant drawbacks. These include the following features:
- the high cost of the service, which is why not everyone can afford it;
- the duration of the operation (at one time, the complete removal of the tattoo is unthinkable, so you will have to contact a specialist 3-4 times with an interval of 1.5 months);
- although the procedure itself is painless (performed under local anesthesia), after the “exit” of the painkillers, discomfort occurs.
Eyebrow tattoo removal with laser
This method of removing permanent makeup has a clear advantage over other methods. The laser beam penetrates to the desired depth of 3-5 mm without damaging soft tissues. During such an operation, the structure of the hairs is not disturbed. If desired, the eyebrows can be colored with a pigment of the appropriate shade. The duration of the session is half an hour. During the procedure, the eyes are covered with special goggles.
Laser removal of eyebrow tattoo is carried out as follows:
- Perform make-up removal.
- An anesthetic is applied to the surface.
- With the help of a beam, the subcutaneous pigment is crushed, and then it is brought out.
Laser removal of eyelid tattoo
It may take 2-3 or even 4-5 procedures to completely remove the picture. The effect depends on the depth of the pigment. Instant removal of tattoo eyelids is not possible. The black pigment is easier to reduce, so the arrows are “erased” quickly. The situation is worse with drawings made in red, yellow or orange. The green pigment is the leader in the duration of excretion. For this reason, if eyelid tattoo removal with a laser is required, you need to be patient. The output image looks ugly, because the pigment comes out gradually, but the result will come in due time.
Laser lip tattoo removal
Clients who are faced with the need to perform this procedure may be tormented by doubts about whether this operation is safe and effective. Some are afraid that after laser treatment, scars and scars will remain on the surface. However, professional cosmetologists will prevent such consequences. With the correct setting of the device, the beam does not touch healthy tissues, but only affects the pigment.
Laser lip tattoo removal should not be used in the following cases:
- oncological diseases;
- eczema and dermatitis;
- pathology in the work of the cardiovascular system;
- allergy to laser exposure;
- diabetes and so on.
Before removing permanent lip makeup, be sure to clean the surface of dirt and cosmetic residues. Goggles are put on the eyes, and an anesthetic is applied to the skin. Ice may be used as an additional pain reliever. Immediately after laser treatment of the surface, small wounds exuding ichor may appear. However, after a few days, all these effects disappear.
Remover for tattoo removal
This is a chemical method of getting rid of permanent makeup. To perform such an operation, a special suspension is used – Remover. This tool contains the following components:
- metal oxides;
- benzoic acid and so on.
The principle of operation of this suspension is simple. After contact with the skin, the Remover binds to the pigment molecules and pulls them out. If desired, the client can ask the master to show her what happens during the procedure. She will be very surprised when she sees green secretions on the surface (the output pigment is colored in this color). However, metal oxides are not terrible: they are good because they do not harm tissues and blood. In addition, the suspension does not contain fruit acids, so you should not be afraid of whitish spots appearing on the surface.
Removing the tattoo of the lips, eyebrows and eyelids with the help of Remover has a number of contraindications:
- age up to 18 years;
- hyper- or hypotension;
- problems in the immune system;
- acne, psoriasis and other skin diseases;
- hepatitis and so on.
Eyebrow tattoo removal with remover
This method of deriving a pattern adequately competes with laser and even surpasses it in some ways. So, the beam is not able to recognize all shades, so the question arises of how to remove eyebrow tattoo if the pigment injected under the skin is unrecognizable. The suspension, on the other hand, easily binds to various colors and brings the paint out. In addition, if the pigment is injected deeply, it is difficult for the laser to cope with the removal of the pattern. And in this case, the absence of scars cannot be guaranteed. Another thing is the removal of eyebrow tattoo with a remover. Here everything goes without surprises.
The removal of the drawing on the eyebrows is carried out as follows:
- The surface is treated with an anesthetic.
- The suspension is applied to a small area of the skin. To remove the lower layer of the picture, the same equipment is used as for tattooing.
- The master gives recommendations on how to properly care for the restored surface.
Eye tattoo removal with a remover
The patient must be properly prepared for this operation. You need to follow the following instructions:
- Refrain from drinking alcohol 3 days before the procedure.
- Do not take drugs that thin the blood.
- On the day when the tattoo removal of the eyelids is scheduled, the consumption of medicines and foods that increase blood pressure is prohibited.
Removal of permanent make-up of the eyelids with this suspension is highly undesirable. The drug is dangerous for the eyes: if it gets on the mucous membrane, serious vision problems can occur. Only a real master can entrust the execution of such a procedure. He knows about all the subtleties and dangers of this operation, therefore he will be able to smooth out its “sharp corners”.
Lip tattoo removal with remover
Before performing this procedure, the patient is prescribed anti-herpes drugs. Their reception should be started 3 days before the scheduled operation. Also, before removing the lip tattoo, the specialist assesses the health status of the woman who applied to make sure that such a procedure is not contraindicated for her. The operation itself does not take much time: it lasts from 30 to 60 minutes. Proper lip care is also very important. It includes the following points:
- The first 3 days after the procedure, the skin should be lubricated with an anti-inflammatory cream.
- You can not rip off the crust that appears on the surface (it should fall off naturally).
- During the recovery period, visits to the solarium and sunbathing are prohibited.
Consequences of tattoo removal
Any cosmetic procedure involves risk. Even if it’s small, it’s there. Complications can also occur after laser tattoo removal. This should not be forgotten for a moment by those who plan to get rid of permanent makeup. Before you remove the tattoo of the eyelids, eyebrows or lips, you need to weigh the possible consequences and the desired result. The most common complications are the following phenomena:
- discoloration of hairs (when removed by laser);
- long-term skin recovery;
- manifestation of residual layers of old pigment.