Rings of Venus around the neck are an amazing thing. On the one hand, this is an aesthetic flaw, and on the other hand, cute folds, like from a child’s photo. Such wrinkles often appear at a young age, and become more noticeable over time. You can cope with them with the help of salon procedures or manipulations available at home.
What are the rings of Venus on the neck?
These are transversely located skin folds, which often appear at the age of 20-25 years. Their formation is directly related to the structure of muscle tissues located in the neck. Since they are not fixed to the bone tissue, these muscles quickly lose their elasticity. As a result, the rings of Venus are formed. They give out the woman’s age. Some try to discern astrological or esoteric overtones in these wrinkles. However, there is no such relationship. It is important to remember that such wrinkles are only age-related changes.
Rings of Venus on the neck – reasons
These wrinkles appear in every person. However, knowing the factors provocateurs, you can delay this time as much as possible. It is generally accepted that the trigger mechanism for the formation of the rings of Venus is physiological processes and anatomical structure. Such wrinkles appear both in women and in men (in the latter they are rare). More often, deep wrinkles on the neck are formed due to:
- genetic predisposition;
- thinning of fatty subcutaneous tissue;
- photoaging of the skin;
- pathologies in the development of teeth and jaw;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- features of the structure and location of the hyoid bone;
Rings of Venus on the neck are provoked by such factors:
- When sleeping or working on a computer, the head is not positioned correctly.
- Due to an unbalanced diet, weight fluctuates greatly. As soon as a person recovers, a “second” chin is formed. It is he who is the cause of the formation of wrinkles on the neck.
- With prolonged exposure to the sun or in a room with dry air.
- Bad habits and improper care of the epidermis.
- Wearing turtlenecks, blouses and other wardrobe items with tight collars.
How to remove the rings of Venus at home?
All these methods are effective only at the initial stage of wrinkle development. Such procedures are recommended by cosmetologists when dealing with small, superficial rings of Venus. To achieve results in a short time, an integrated approach is important. Before removing the rings of Venus on the neck, it is advisable to consult a specialist. He will select the optimal program to deal with this problem. The following methods are considered the most effective:
Cream for the rings of Venus
To get rid of wrinkles on the neck, you can use purchased cosmetics. An integrated approach is important here. When caring for the skin of the neck, the following groups of products should be used:
- Moisturizing and nourishing creams. It is desirable that peptides are present in the composition of such products – substances that stimulate the synthesis of elastin and collagen. In how to remove the rings of Venus, cosmetics Sengara, Vichy, Eyenlip Salmon have proven themselves well.
- Sunscreens. Such a tool should be light in structure and reflect ultraviolet well. The products of the brands L’Oréal Paris, Floresan, Garnier, Guam, La Roche-Posay do an excellent job with this task.
- Restorative agents. The best option is products with a lifting effect, containing hyaluronic acid in its composition. An excellent solution are cosmetics companies Clarins, be Terry, Orlane.
Neck massage from the rings of Venus
These procedures should be carried out daily using sesame or olive oil (it is preheated). Neck massage from wrinkles at home is performed with light movements. Do not stretch the skin or apply too much pressure! In addition, you can not do massage in the thyroid gland. During the procedure, the submandibular region is treated first with a towel soaked in warm, and then in cool water (2-3 sets each). Already after a week’s session, horizontal wrinkles become much smaller. After the massage, the skin is covered with a nourishing cream.
Gymnastics from the rings of Venus
Specialists have developed special exercises to help remove wrinkles on the neck. Here alternating manipulations aimed at increasing and decreasing muscle tone. Charging for the neck from wrinkles is represented by the following exercises:
- The first is a warm-up. It is a circular movement of the head. They are performed smoothly. Then the head is tilted: at the same time, the muscles of the neck relax.
- As much as possible, lower the corners of the mouth. At this moment, a strong tension in the neck muscles is felt. If skin folds appear during such an exercise, it is advisable to fix them with the tips of your index fingers. The duration of this warm-up is 20 seconds. You need to do two sets per day.
- The head is slowly tilted forward, and then back. It is important that the shoulder girdle is fixed. You need to perform 8 tilts back and forth without rest.
- Gently shift the head alternately to the right shoulder and to the left. If it is difficult to do such an exercise, you can place your hands at the auricles: this will make the task easier. After 8 turns in each direction, take a short break and repeat this whole complex once more.
- Smooth neck movements. It is necessary to complete four circles in one direction and the same number in the opposite direction. During such gymnastics, the shoulder girdle must be fixed.
- They tilt their heads alternately to the right shoulder and to the left, trying to touch each of them with their ear.
- The lower teeth grab the upper lip and slightly raise the chin up. At this point, you need to try to lower the corners of your mouth down. At the same time, they make head turns (in one direction and in the other, counting up to 8). Perform 4 approaches to the right and the same to the left.
Salon treatments from the rings of Venus
Such manipulations are an expensive pleasure, allowing you to remove horizontal wrinkles. The best recommendations on how to get rid of the rings of Venus on the neck will be given by a specialist. He will choose the best solution. More often resort to such procedures:
- chemical or laser peeling;
- radiofrequency lifting;
- botulinum toxin injections;
- thread correction.
Rings of Venus – Botox
These “magic” injections do an excellent job with both horizontal and vertical wrinkles on the neck. Botulinum therapy is considered one of the easiest and fastest ways to deal with the rings of Venus. The procedure is as follows:
- Cleanse the skin.
- Anesthetize the affected area.
- Botulinum toxin is injected into the superficial and vertical muscles of the neck. To do this, use special syringes with a thin needle.
- After the anti-aging procedure, you need to stay in a horizontal position for another 4 hours under the supervision of a specialist.
A similar procedure is recommended from the age of 35. The effect is visible already after the first manipulation: horizontal wrinkles on the neck become much smaller. The achieved result in most cases lasts up to 6 months. In order to avoid unpleasant “surprises”, it is important to strictly follow the instructions of a specialist. The rules of conduct during the recovery period are as follows:
- In the first days after botulinum therapy, you can not tilt your head too much.
- During this period, it is forbidden to take medicines that increase blood circulation or thin the blood.
- It is important to limit fluid intake, otherwise swelling will occur.
- During the first 48 hours after the procedure, active training and sexual intimacy should be abandoned.
- Overheating should be avoided. To do this, you need to stop using a hair dryer, visiting saunas, baths.
Rings of Venus – biorevitalization
During this procedure, there is a strong moisturizing of the skin of the neck. At the same time, her turgor improves. As a result, it becomes dense and toned, and wrinkles are smoothed out. When carrying out this procedure, preparations containing a vitamin-mineral complex, amino acids, coenzymes, polydeoxyribonucleotides, hyaluronic and nucleic acids are used. Filling the rings of Venus with a filler is carried out in courses. Each of which is represented by 6-8 procedures. Already after the second manipulation, a visible effect is noted.
Biorevitalization is performed as follows:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin of the neck and tone it.
- Cooling patches are used to reduce pain. They provide anesthesia to the skin.
- The drug is deposited in the deep skin layers.
- They make a moisturizing mask: it fills the epidermis with healing moisture and regenerates its tissues.
- Apply a soothing serum to the skin.
Rings of Venus – plasmolifting
This procedure involves the subcutaneous injection of the patient’s platelet-rich plasma. The procedure itself takes about half an hour. Correction of the rings of Venus in this way is often prescribed for very dry skin types. To achieve the desired result, experts recommend taking several courses of anti-aging procedures with a 2-week break between them.
Rings of Venus – mesotherapy
This technique involves the subcutaneous administration of vitamins, collagen, plant extracts, healing oils, minerals. It is carried out in courses: their number depends on the degree of development of the problem. Between separate procedures make a week break. After each such manipulation, the rings of Venus on the neck become less pronounced. To consolidate the achieved effect, a rejuvenating course is recommended to be carried out at least once a year.
Before getting rid of the rings of Venus, the patient must first visit a specialist. During such a visit, the cosmetologist assesses the condition of the epidermis, detects the presence of allergies and gives additional recommendations on how to prepare for the procedure. Mesotherapy itself is performed as follows:
- The skin is cleaned of impurities and disinfected. Chlorhexidine is often used for this.
- To reduce pain, a gel or cream with an anesthetic effect is applied to the skin.
- The cosmetologist begins to perform injections. At this stage, it is important to carefully treat the problem area of u200bu200bthe neck. The smaller the distance between injections, the better.
- Re-disinfect the skin.
- The specialist gives recommendations about the care of the epidermis during the recovery period.
Correction of the rings of Venus with threads
This method is very popular. Rings on the neck wrinkles can be smoothed out with the help of such threads:
- Absorbable, made from biosynthetic raw materials. The composition of such threads contains lactic acid – a component that has a rejuvenating effect. It also triggers tissue regeneration.
- Non-absorbable, made from polypropylene.
To remove wrinkles around the neck with a thread lift, you need to undergo preliminary preparation. According to the recommendations of experts, two weeks before the upcoming procedure, you should stop taking drugs containing vitamins C and E, as well as Ibuprofen. You can fight pain during this period with the help of Paracetamol. A week before the thread lift, it is forbidden to consume alcohol and smoke.
In each case, the number and type of threads used is determined individually. The scheme of their location is applied to the skin before the procedure. For bioreinforcement in most cases, local anesthesia is used. The procedure itself is carried out as follows:
- After anesthesia and disinfection of the skin, microscopic incisions are made on it.
- The reinforcing thread is threaded into a special needle, which is placed in the incision made.
- The thread is inserted in one direction, and then pulled in the opposite direction.
The procedure lasts about an hour. After tightening the threads, the wrinkles around the neck disappear. And scars with scars are not formed. Where tiny incisions were made, only dried crusts remain. However, they disappear after three or four days. The recovery period lasts about two weeks. So that the rings of Venus on the female neck after a thread lifting do not make themselves felt for a long time, the patient must adhere to the following rules:
- The first time after the procedure to sleep reclining.
- Refuse too hard or hot food.
- Avoid frequent leaning forward.
- Protect your neck from direct sunlight.