This is a terrible word for every woman “wrinkles” … Everyone would like to delay their onset, but until they have invented the elixir of youth, they have to cope with these signs of aging on their own. Rash on the face – what is it? This is also the result of decay. There are ways to minimize their manifestations, and even get rid of them altogether.
What is a blemish on the face?
If we talk about wrinkles, then everyone understands what it is about, but what is it – blew on the face? Not the last role in the matter of their formation is played by the gravity of the Earth. In addition, with age, metabolic processes in cells and tissues slow down, the production of the most important substances decreases – collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the tone of the epidermis and fatty tissue in the middle part of the face is weakened, the tissues sag, breaking the natural oval. There are so-called fleas. That is, these are sagging cheeks that make the lower part of the face heavier, adding age to their owner.
Where do facial blemishes come from?
There are many reasons that accelerate the onset of old age and are reflected on the face. These include:
- Heredity. If parents, grandparents, and other ancestors had such signs of aging on their faces early, then it is highly likely that representatives of subsequent generations will also face the same problems.
- Negative environmental impact. It also stimulates the formation of blemishes on the face, what it is is well known to those living in regions with an abundance of industrial enterprises and highways. This also includes the effect on the skin of a cold frosty wind in winter and withering heat in summer.
- Bad habits. For those who are interested in why the cheeks sag, it is worth answering that smoking and drinking alcohol greatly contribute to this.
- stressbad dream.
- Wrong nutrition. The abundance in the diet of fast food, semi-finished products, sweets is not the best way to reflect on the condition of the face.
- Improper or insufficient care. It is very important to take care of yourself, maintain youth and beauty.
- Skin type. It has been proven that those with dry skin experience wrinkles earlier than those with oily skin.
- Active expression. No wonder some wrinkles are called mimic. They appear on the face just as a result of the active expression of their feelings and emotions.
When do blemishes appear on the face?
It cannot be said that such signs of aging appear on the face among the first. Rather, it is the prerogative of already mature women who have managed to get acquainted with mimic wrinkles, crow’s feet and others. If fleas appeared on the face, the woman’s age has long exceeded 30. Such problems are typical for 40-year-old representatives of the weaker sex and older. Some encounter them only after 50, but this is strictly individual. The thicker the subcutaneous fat and the greater the weight of the woman, the stronger the sagging of the face.
Is it possible to get rid of wrinkles on the face?
Those who are interested in how to get rid of jowls on the face should answer that today cosmetology has reached such a level that almost everything is subject to it. There are many hardware techniques that can minimize the manifestations of gravitational ptosis, but it can be completely eliminated only with the help of plastic surgery. It is necessary to start fighting with facial blemishes as early as possible, combining home and salon care, and preventing early aging. It is very important to lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise.
Ran on the face – what to do?
First you need to seek help from a competent specialist. He will assess the condition of the skin of the face, conduct a survey, if necessary, prescribe appropriate tests and select a technique or a combination of them. It will allow you to eliminate blemishes on your face, how to get rid of this problem, professionals know and successfully put their ideas into practice. For the prevention of gravitational ptosis, massage procedures are used – vacuum, lymphatic drainage and others.
For those who are interested in how to remove the cheeks and tighten the oval of the face, the master recommends hardware and injection techniques, the effectiveness of which will depend on the age of the patient, the severity of the problem, and the individual characteristics of the body. Procedures are used that stimulate the production of own collagen and elastin fibers – proteins of “youth”, which are part of the connective and epithelial tissues and are responsible for strength and elasticity. Other components of the healing cocktail also have their rejuvenating effect.
How to remove blemishes on the face – methods
It is clear what it is – blew on the face, but how to get rid of them? There are several popular techniques aimed at eliminating the effects of gravitational ptosis. These include:
- Thread lifting. It involves the introduction of self-absorbable or other threads under the skin, which rigidly fix the tissues and create a strong frame, compacting the structure and preventing it from sagging. The result is saved for several years, but then correction is required.
- Ultrasonic, laser and other types of lifting. All these devices affect the deep layers of the skin and adjacent tissues, stimulating metabolic processes in them, accelerating blood circulation and lymph flow, cell renewal, and the production of collagen and elastin. photo5
- Beauty injections. These include fillers, mesotherapy, plasmolifting and other techniques. Here’s how to get rid of sagging cheeks.
- Photorejuvenation. In this case, the master acts on the skin with broadband, intense pulsed light with a certain wavelength. As a result, the structure of the collagen framework improves, pores narrow, skin tone increases, wrinkles are smoothed out.
- Mesotherapy and biorevitalization. It can be either injectable or non-injectable. A popular technique in beauty salons, which is often combined with other procedures. For example, they do it after peeling before Botox injections.
Face blemish massage
Those who are interested in how to tighten sagging cheeks should take a closer look at the massage. You can do it yourself, or seek help from a master. Alternatively, you can purchase a special facial massager for your own use and independently perform all the necessary manipulations. As a rule, such devices have several rotation speeds, are equipped with various nozzles to achieve maximum results.
Facial massage from jowls at home can be done with your hands. At the same time, it is recommended to make various kneading, pinching, patting and stroking movements, but at the same time, you should always move from the bottom up, as if pulling the skin, returning it to its usual position. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week. Before the session, it is recommended to lubricate the skin with oil – camelina, walnut, almond or some other.
Gymnastics from jowls on the face
The so-called “Facebuilding” has become widespread in the network. They help to remove the cheeks and tighten the oval of the face exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the lower part of the face. Here is some of them:
- Alternate pushing the chin forward. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Tilt your head back and stretch your lower lip up. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Put the tips of your index fingers on the corners of your lips and try to smile through resistance. Repeat 15-20 times. That’s what gymnastics for the oval of the face from the cheeks exists.
Fillers for jowls on the face
This is an injection technique that is designed to correct and fill cosmetic defects. Lifting the jowls on the face is also possible with the help of such beauty injections. The composition of the drugs used includes hyaluronic acid, collagen, acids and others. They eliminate gravitational ptosis by tightening the skin, activating the metabolism in tissues and increasing their strength. This is an excellent tool for the correction of cheekbones, chin. Fillers can correct asymmetries and solve other aesthetic problems.
Surgical removal of jowls
If all the previous methods have not brought a positive result, the removal of the jars is carried out surgically. The operation is resorted to when the age of the patient exceeds 50-55 years. It is already difficult to fight wrinkles and gravitational ptosis during this period. The signs of aging become so obvious that it is impossible to cope with them with hardware and home methods. An experienced surgeon will perform the operation and eliminate the existing defect, taking into account all the indications and contraindications, individual characteristics, etc. He will also tell you how to competently survive the rehabilitation.