Potato juice for hair is a very useful tool, and masks from it are an easy way to care for hair and skin. Root crops are also used to give the effect of staining, as well as potato gruel. Excessive fat content of curls, brittleness, diseases – all this will be corrected by potatoes, a positive effect will be noticed after several sessions of using the mask.
Potato juice – the benefits and harms
These tubers are a unique remedy that can maintain the shape and health of any type of hair. A long-standing remedy is potato juice, the beneficial properties of which have been tested by time.
Properly applied masks can get rid of the following problems:
- inflammatory processes;
- failure of the sebaceous glands;
- poor regeneration of the upper layer of the scalp;
- fading or brittleness;
- poor development of the bulbs;
There are certain contraindications for the use of the drug inside, which must be considered. For best results, you should consult a doctor.
Treatment with potato juice is prohibited if:
- decreased acidity;
- severe form of diabetes;
- signs of exacerbation of pancreatitis;
- strong tooth sensitivity and thin enamel.
What does potato juice treat?
Potato juice is considered an excellent healing agent in the treatment of most hair diseases. This tool helps well at any age, the vegetable contains phosphorus, iron, iodine, magnesium, calcium, boron. The main thing is to strictly follow the dosage and instructions so that side effects do not appear.
Potato juice – the benefits, which are immediately noticeable, are capable of:
- remove inflammatory processes;
- restore the upper layer of the epidermis;
- improve the functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- nourish the hair follicles;
- make hair elastic.
How to make potato juice?
For the procedures, fresh root crops will be required, of the highest quality, of course. Potato juice for hair is best made from pink or red varieties: early Zhukovsky, bellarosa. For a single serving, you will need 2-3 large tubers or 3-4 small ones. Vegetables should not be peeled when juicing.
potato juice mask recipe
- potatoes – 3 pcs.;
- mustard – 2 tsp;
- sandalwood oil – 5 drops;
- burdock oil – 3 tsp;
- lemon – 1 pc.;
- water – 150 ml.
- Dilute the mustard with cold water.
- Add potato juice.
- Pour in two types of oils and juice.
- Apply the mask to the hair roots.
- Wear a bathing cap or bag.
- Keep for 25-30 minutes, then rinse.
How to use potato juice?
Treatment with potato juice as a cosmetic is widely used in the preparation of lotions for dull strands, but it is better to use a natural product. Grated tubers help with the constant feeling of tightness and itching of the scalp, as it has anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
A few rules on how to use potatoes for hair:
- Make masks right away, because the juice does not retain useful properties for long. long time.
- Do not use more than 50 ml in one procedure.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after treatment.
Potato juice for hair with seborrhea
Potato juice for hair treats seborrhea well, it is an inflammatory skin disease that occurs when the sebaceous glands fail. The strands begin to become very thin, thin, dandruff appears – the first sign of the disease, indicating that the scalp has already become inflamed. It is important to consider that the tool helps only at the initial stage.
Recipe for a mask of potato juice for seborrhea
- potatoes – 2 pcs.;
- egg yolk – 1 pc.;
- honey – 20 g.
- Grate potatoes, squeeze.
- Mix juice with yolk and honey.
- Apply to the scalp, put on a bathing cap.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Wash off with clean water.
Potato juice for hair growth
Hair potatoes still do an excellent job with gray hair, if you rinse your hair with it after the washing procedure. The tool makes the shade of the strands darker, gives a beautiful, natural shine. It is also combined with various oils, dairy products, herbal decoctions. Thanks to the vitamins in the composition, potato juice is used for hair growth.
Hair Growth Potato Juice Mask Recipe
- potatoes – 1 pc.;
- horseradish – 2 tbsp. l.;
- olive oil – 3 tbsp. l.;
- burdock oil – 2 tsp;
- sandalwood oil – 3 drops;
- egg yolks – 2 pcs.
- Grate potatoes and horseradish root, squeeze.
- Mix with yolks
- Dilute the types of oils, heat in a water bath to 40 degrees.
- Pour into the mixture, drip sandalwood.
- Apply to dry hair roots.
- Wrap with foil and towel.
- Wash off with shampoo after 15 minutes.
Potato juice for shiny hair
If you use potato juice for hair correctly, the mask will help get rid of split ends, invigorate strands after exposure to ultraviolet radiation in the heat, and strengthen healthy hair. To get the full effect, the procedures are recommended to be carried out at least once a week. For dry strands, gruel masks with boiled potatoes are useful.
Boiled Potato Juice Mask Recipe for Shiny Hair
- potatoes – 100 g;
- cream – 4 tbsp. l.;
- water – 2 tbsp. l.;
- brewer’s yeast – 10 g;
- jojoba oil – 2 tbsp. l.;
- patchouli oil – 3 drops.
- Boil potatoes in their skins, crush.
- Add cream and jojoba oil.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add to mixture along with patchouli oil.
- Apply to wet strands.
- Wrap with foil and towel.
- After an hour, wash off with shampoo, comb.