Cosmetic peeling roll for the face is a light and effective gel for deep cleansing of the skin. This is a Chinese development, called the “peeling gel” by the manufacturers, but a simpler version has taken root among the people – a roll. The reason for this is the small pellets that form on the face after the treatment of the epidermis, the effectiveness of the remedy was appreciated by women of all ages.
What is a peeling pad?
The definition of what a face peeling is is sounds simple – a kind of peeling that is produced in a gel substance. It differs from a scrub in that its solid particles are very small, do not scratch or irritate the skin. The action of the composition is enhanced by mild acids, they help to exfoliate the dead dermis. The product is ideal for women with dry and sensitive skin.
Some ladies believe that the resulting pellets are dead scales, but this is not true. Lumps – cellulose fibers, are formed into tiny balls under the influence of sebum. Of the most popular compositions:
- Soft rice roll for the face. Contains B vitamins that relieve inflammation, starch that whitens and softens the skin, amino acids that help regenerate tissues. Supplement the mixture of potassium and silicon.
- Medium hard peeling roll with fruit acids. Various formulations include apple, lemon, lime, purslane, apricot extracts, recommended for normal to oily skin. Gels cope with acne, reduce pigmentation, remove impurities from the pores.
- Rigid salicylic peeling roll. The mixture is based on salicylic acid, it relieves severe inflammation, reduces facial greasiness, reduces sebum synthesis, and brightens tissues. Designed for oily skin, due to the high concentration of acid requires careful use.
How does a peeling roll work?
Not many people are aware that skin cells live for about a month, then they are replaced by new ones. A healthy dermis gets rid of old particles on its own, but with age this ability is lost, and it is already necessary to help. The best tool is peeling gel, which is designed to renew and clean tissues, it has dozens of different compositions.
This cosmetics is based on double skin cleansing, but before applying it, it is worth understanding how the facial peeling roll works:
- dissolves dead epidermis with acids;
- captures the remnants of cells with particles of microcellulose;
What gives a peeling roll?
Cosmetologists note that, for example, a Korean facial peeling roll copes well with dull and withered skin. Even for delicate and sensitive dermis, special formulations have been developed that can be used without risk. The main thing is to follow the instructions and not overexpose the mixture, this can provoke inflammation of the tissues, which will take a long time to heal.
Practice confirms that the peeling roll for the face:
- removes inflammation;
The tool is very easy to use, does not require a long recovery period. How the peeling roll works:
- relieves stagnation of blood in the tissues;
- cleans pores from comedones, narrows them;
- smoothes the surface of the dermis;
- renews the epidermis, makes it brighter;
- stimulates cell division;
- improves blood microcirculation;
- removes blackheads, acne scars.
Peeling roll for the face – TOP-10
A cosmetic facial roll is an effective tool, you just need to choose the right combination of components. For oily epidermis, home peeling is better, which goes deeper into the tissues and cleans more reliably. For problem use mixtures with antiseptics. If the dermis is sensitive, it is recommended to buy softer formulations in bubbles.
TOP 10 peels
- Grapefruit Vita Peeling Gel. In combination – grapefruit and plants, acids that quickly dissolve the exfoliated epidermis, while destroying bacteria.
- Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel. Peeling roll for the face contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, lemon, normalizes the secretion of sebum, smoothes the epidermis.
- The Saem Ctll Renew Bio Micro Peel Soft Gel. Development for mature skin, which is formed on plant stem cells. Gently cleanses, quickly restores the epidermis, improves collagen production.
- Tony Moly. The hearts of women were conquered by the packaging in the form of an apple, but the composition is also effective. Acids guarantee a strong cleansing result, remove acne, pimples, smooth the epidermis.
- Christina Peeling Gommage with vitamins E. Includes hydroxypropionic acids and proteins for deep cleansing.
- Holy Land cosmetics Lactolan Peeling. Based on milk and whey enzymes, lactic acid easily dissolves the stratum corneum.
- Pro-Beauty Bio by Ciel. Thanks to salicylic and glycolic acids, it narrows the pores well, stimulates the production of collagen.
- The Saem Cell Renew Bio Micro Peel Soft Gel. Pine bark extract soothes the skin, and stem cells of plant shoots trigger changes in tissues.
- missha. Contains acids of exotic fruits, quickly moisturizes and restores the dermis.
- mizon. Based on malic and hyaluronic acids, developed for sensitive skin.
How to use facial peeling?
If you buy a peeling roll for facial treatment, you need to immediately take care of the care products after the procedure. You need a quality cream, it is selected according to the type of skin. It is important to follow the rules for applying the gel. After cleaning, you can not apply cosmetics for 12 hours, and you need to treat your face with cream for about 5 days so that there are no burns.
Recommendations on how to use the peeling roll:
- Treat only a dry face, water reduces friction.
- Spread in a circular motion until lumps form.
- Act until the peeling rolls into lumps.
Preparing the face for peeling
If the skin is not helped to get rid of dead particles, sebum and impurities, over time the epidermis loses color, fades, pollution will lead to the growth of bacteria and inflammation. Although the effect that the gel roll for the face gives is immediately noticeable, cosmetologists note that the accumulation effect works here, so you can expect the best result only after a couple of months of constant procedures.
- Before the session, you need to properly prepare the skin:
- Remove makeup with tonic or milk.
- Wash, steam out the skin, for thin skin, the best solution would be a hot towel.
How to apply a peeling roll?
Experts emphasize that with these tools it is impossible to violate the technology of application, otherwise there is a risk of spoiling the skin. It is forbidden to keep the composition longer than the prescribed time so as not to provoke a burn, this is especially dangerous with acid peels. To roll the balls, you should not use peeling brushes, but you can’t just do it with your fingers, rub it hard, like a scrub.
Tips on how to use the facial roll correctly:
- It is not necessary to spread the skin along the massage lines, the tissues under the eyes and near the mouth do not need to be touched.
- The mixture is distributed evenly, in a thin layer, it is more convenient to do this with a sponge.
- Wait until the gel dries, but no more than 2-3 minutes, until a slight tingling occurs.
- Lightly massage the smeared skin for a couple of minutes, until balls form.
- Move from top to bottom, starting from the forehead to the chin.
- Wash with water without detergent.
- Lubricate with moisturizer.
Skin care after face peel
But it is not enough to carry out the procedure correctly, it also requires proper skin care after peeling. After all, exfoliation touches the skin, and a new film forms in 1-2 days and needs protection. You can not use scrubs these days or roll up the reddened epithelium, creams are used for healing.
Tips of cosmetologists for facial care after the procedure:
- For sensitive and dry skin, it is better to choose creams based on panthenol, which speeds up regeneration and prevents scars from forming.
- Drink more fluids to speed up your metabolism.
- For oily and normal skin, products that guarantee sun protection are recommended.
How often to do a peeling roll?
If you also need to smooth out wrinkles, cosmetologists advise choosing apple peeling, this acid has the best anti-aging effect. How often you can perform the procedure depends on the condition and type of skin. If on other parts of the body it is permissible to carry out cleaning once every half a month, then for the face the guidelines are different.
How often does a facial scrub require:
- dermis oily or problematic – 1-2 times in 7 days;
- tissues are dry and sensitive – 1 time in 2 weeks.
How to make a peeling roll at home?
Peeling roll has long been known in Korea, because light skin has long been considered a sign of aristocracy. To achieve an excellent effect, it is not necessary to resort to acidic compounds; a mixture based on calcium chloride also copes well with the task. You can prepare such a cleaning agent yourself, there is nothing complicated in how to make a peeling roll.
Homemade peeling recipe
- calcium chloride ampoule – 1 pc.;
- hypoallergenic soap.
- Pour the calcium chloride into a clean bowl.
- Apply to the skin in several layers, waiting for the previous one to dry.
- Lather your fingers until a strong lather.
- Apply it with massaging movements on the skin.
- Massage the face until the pellets stop forming.
- Rinse off any residue with clean water.
- Apply face cream.