Shilajit has been used for the face since ancient times, modern cosmetology also recognizes its valuable properties. Many products contain mountain resin extract, and it can also be purchased in its pure form for home procedures.
How does mummy affect the skin?
- Antibacterial action. Eliminates rashes of a different nature, promotes the healing of microtraumas and the removal of redness in dermatitis. The usefulness of mummy for skin with high fat content lies in the ability to reduce inflammation of the pustules.
- Lifting effect. Face mask with anti-wrinkle mummy reduces their depth and number, stimulates the production of collagen, providing a lasting effect.
- cleansing effect. It relieves the surface layers of the skin of accumulated harmful substances, normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands and frees the pores, making the skin more youthful and attractive.
- regenerative effect. It has been proven that the use of shilajit for facial skin improves the recovery process after acne, eliminating scars and stagnant spots.
Mummy in facial cosmetology
The effectiveness of mountain resin has been repeatedly proven, so cosmetics manufacturers are willing to add it to their products. This is the easiest way to use shilajit on your face, but you can also purchase the extract in tablets for making home remedies. Before starting active therapy with this component, it is advisable to consult a cosmetologist in order to exclude possible negative effects.
Mummy – face cream
- Belita-M cream “Mumiyo”. Auxiliary components – soybean oil and ginger extract. This complex intensively nourishes and saturates with moisture, increases elasticity and smoothness.
- “Active mummy”. The brand produces a number of products with mountain resin, there are options for the face and body. If you need to use mummy to tighten the skin, then you should pay attention to the line of anti-aging creams – day, night and for the area around the eyes. They improve skin condition, help collagen synthesis and maintain moisture balance.
- “Mummy Altai” from “Home doctor”. It also contains coconut oil and aloe juice. It provides nourishment to sensitive skin, accelerates healing, and helps fight infections.
- Filler Naturmed Mumie. With hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, collagen, aloe vera, anti-aging complex and mummy for the skin around the eyes. Reduces wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness & loss of firmness.
Mummy – face mask
- Cleansing mask “Altaya”. The composition includes white clay for deep cleansing of pores, grape seed and olive oils to saturate with moisture and nutrition, vitamin E to improve recovery and relieve inflammation.
- Relaxing mask Belita-M. Use these anti-aging face masks with mummy to saturate the skin with oxygen, nutrition and moisture, refresh, give a healthy and even tone.
- Alginate mask “Sunlight”. Tightens the skin, improves elasticity and softness, soothes irritations, produces a drainage effect, stimulates blood flow, accelerating the resorption of post-acne scars.
Mummy tablets for the face
In this form, mountain resin is sold in a pharmacy. It can be used to formulate home remedies for the care and treatment of various disorders. Let’s take a mummy from acne inside, it is recommended 2-6 tablets per day, divided into several doses. The course is 10 days, then you need a ten-day break and repeat it. Stable improvement is observed after 2-4 repetitions.
How to use mummy for the face?
Mountain resin is a natural antihistamine, so it can be used even with high skin sensitivity. But to get the best effect, it is advisable to follow a few rules. Mummy for the face – application:
- masks are applied every 10 days;
- course use is recommended, the optimal duration of the course is 10 procedures;
- tablets before preparing compositions with mummy for the face are crushed to a powder state, liquid options are also suitable;
- it is important to use extracts without other additives.
Mummy for the face from wrinkles
Mountain resin has a high regenerative activity, so it can slow down fading and improve the condition of aging skin. Masks are the best way to deliver valuable components to the deep layers. Recipes with shilajit for the face are based on liquid, tablet or compressed form. Any mask is suitable for the next mask, it is important to observe the concentration of this component in order to get the best efficiency.
Recipe for wrinkles
- mummy – 2 g;
- warm water – 1 tsp;
- rose oil – 1 tsp
- It is necessary to mix all parts of the mask with the mummy from the relics.
- The mixture is then applied to a clean face.
- exposure time – 20 minutes.
- After that, the face is blotted with a napkin or rinsed without using foam or gel.
Mummy for acne on the face
Masks will help with regular use for 15-20 minutes. If the composition contains other ingredients, it is necessary to evaluate the possibility of an allergic reaction. Shilajit for acne should be used solo in the absence of concomitant diseases or included in a set of measures if there are other violations. It dries the skin a little, has an antibacterial effect, reducing inflammation.
Recipe for acne
- mummy – 1 g;
- crushed oatmeal – 1 tbsp. l.;
- boiling water – 1 tbsp. l.
- The resin dissolves in water.
- Cereals are added.
- After cooling to a comfortable temperature, the mixture is applied in a dense layer on the face.
- The mask is washed off with cool water.
Mummy from age spots on the face
In this case, the resin serves to enhance the restoration and smoothing of skin tone after active exposure. Shilajit for the face with pigmentation can be a real salvation, because such skin is often too sensitive for solo use of brightening agents. It is important to pre-check the reaction to the finished composition, so as not to get a negative effect.
Recipe for pigmentation
- mummy – 3 tablets;
- honey – 1 tbsp. l.;
- lemon – the fourth part of the fruit.
- Honey is heated to a fluid consistency in a water bath.
- Mixed with mountain resin.
- Juice is squeezed out of a lemon.
- Add it to the mixture.
- Apply the composition to dark areas.
- Wash off after 15 minutes and apply cream.
Mummy from scars on the face
Regular exposure is needed to get rid of negative artifacts. Shilajit from scars on the face will be effective at the initial stage of scar formation, and the old ones will not be so noticeable. It is believed that white resin gives the best effect, and black is more suitable for oral administration. If the scar is darker than the main skin tone, then lemon juice can be added to the next composition, but in this case, you need to make sure that there is no allergy.
Recipe for scars on the face
- mummy – 1 g;
- cocoa butter – 1 tsp;
- chamomile decoction – 1 tsp.
- All components are mixed.
- Before going to bed, the mixture is rubbed daily into the problem area.
- Does not require rinsing.