With age, the skin becomes thinner, loses moisture, elasticity, begins to sag, wrinkles appear sharply. In such cases, a moisturizing face mask helps, modern cosmetics easily cope with flabbiness, dryness and peeling, and tighten the oval. You can buy ready-made mixtures or mix them yourself.
The composition of the moisturizing face mask
As cosmetologists note, the cream is much inferior to a moisturizing face mask, since it not only contains more active substances, but also has an occlusive effect. The mask practically presses the composition into the skin, which guarantees better penetration into the depths. Gives an advantage and a large selection of compositions.
In the means for moisturizing the skin of the face enter:
- hyaluronic acid;
- light oils;
How to make a moisturizing face mask:
- Cover the hair with a bandage, cleanse the skin.
- Apply the mixture, lie down for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
The best moisturizing face masks – rating
Today, many companies offer moisturizing dermis formulations. Mixtures may differ in components, but they are selected in order to nourish the skin qualitatively, saturate it with vitamins and nutrients. Most of the products were developed for dry dermis, there are not only cosmetic, but also therapeutic fillers.
Experts share the best moisturizing face masks by texture and shape:
- film masks;
- exfoliating masks;
- moisturizing tissue face masks in the form of napkins;
According to the results of the surveys, the TOP moisturizing face masks were compiled:
- BodyArt “Hydration”. Developed as a tissue mask, contains extracts of lotus, algae, aloe, hyaluronic acid. It will be useful for any type of dermis.
- Faberlic “Oxygen Humidification”. Includes peptides, amino acids, oxygen complex.
- Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal. Maple and blue agave juices are included, which not only saturates the tissues, but also heals inflamed areas.
Best budget hydrating face masks
There is an opinion that a high-quality moisturizing face mask is necessarily expensive, but this is not so. There are many budget options that work just as well. The right remedy is only part of the treatment, it is also necessary to drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day so that the dermis receives the right amount of moisture, take vitamins from time to time, because with a lack of A and E, the skin becomes dry and flaky.
What are the best budget face masks recommended by cosmetologists:
- Organic Kitchen Quiet Hour. Made on fruit acids, which make the skin taut, even out small wrinkles, give a delicate shade.
- Spivak mask with mint and white clay. It also includes lemon and lime oils, pleasantly cools, cleans pores, disinfects and slightly brightens.
- Himalaya Herbals with almonds and cucumber. Well cleanses, tones, heals wounds, protects from bright rays.
The best professional moisturizing face masks
Many women prefer to moisturize their skin with professional products that include a complete set of substances that control age-related changes. Cleansing cream masks, tightening film masks, paraffin masks that remove sebaceous plugs are very popular.
Recommended moisturizing professional face masks:
- Korean A’pieu Good Night Water. It is based on birch sap, which produces collagen, butylene glycol, which relieves dryness, softens glycerin, propandion and niacinamide.
- French Avene Tolerance. Qualitatively nourishes the skin, thanks to the incoming water from thermal springs, rich in minerals. It also includes squalane, which slows down aging, and saffron oil, known as a powerful antioxidant.
- Korean Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White. The composition is based on retinol, which improves metabolism, accelerates cell regeneration. Zest – tomato extract, it removes toxins, enriches tissues with vitamins. Does not allow oxidation of lycopene.
Moisturizing face masks – homemade recipes
Many recipes have been preserved that help to make moisturizing face masks at home. Many women prefer natural ingredients, as there are a lot of flavors and fragrances in purchased cosmetics. Compositions have been developed from vegetables, herbal decoctions, essential and medicinal oils, it is important to pay attention to what kind of skin they are intended for.
Recommended masks from home recipes:
- From cucumber and cream. Mix cucumber juice with cream 1 to 1, you can add 2 drops of essential oil. Beat, hold for 15 minutes. on the skin, rinse, wipe the face with micellar water.
- From carrots and apples. Grind carrots and apple, mix 2 tbsp. tablespoons of the mixture with 1 teaspoon of starch. Apply to the skin for 20 minutes, rinse with water.
- From aloe and glycerin. Mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of aloe juice with 1 teaspoon of water and 15 g of glycerin. Beat, put 0.5 teaspoons of oatmeal. Spread the epidermis for 20 minutes, rinse, wipe with micellar water.
Moisturizing masks for dry skin
Doctors often recommend a moisturizing mask for dry facial skin, such a mixture nourishes and restores the dermis, heals peeling, and smoothes wrinkles. Honey, cottage cheese, milk and sour cream are considered the best ingredients. Since the times of Russia, women in baths have often been smeared with sour milk in order to maintain healthy skin.
Moisturizing mask recipe for dry skin
- yolk – 1 pc.;
- milk – 2 teaspoons;
- oatmeal flakes – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Grind the flakes, pour for 10 minutes. milk.
- Combine with beaten yolk.
- Apply to face, wash off after 20 minutes.
Moisturizing face masks for oily skin
Moisturizing masks are useful for oily facial skin, they cleanse the dermis of fat, dry it, and help fight rashes and acne. Mixtures of natural products nourish the cells with vitamins, restore the affected areas. An excellent effect is guaranteed by oatmeal, they can be replaced with potato starch.
Moisturizing mask recipe for oily skin
- protein – 1 pc.;
- liquid honey – 20 ml;
- starch – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Beat the protein, mix with honey.
- Grind flakes, add.
- Apply to face, hold for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm, then cool water.
Moisturizing masks for combination skin
Many women require mixtures for combination skin when the nose is oily and the cheeks are flaky patches or blackheads. You can make this moisturizing face mask at home. They select components that simultaneously saturate with moisture and dry the dermis, normalize the production of sebum.
What components provide hydration for combination skin:
- decoctions of chamomile and sage.
Moisturizing mask recipe for combination skin
- sour cream – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- kefir – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Mix sour cream and kefir.
- Add lemon juice.
- Apply to skin, wait 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
Moisturizing masks for sensitive skin
With sensitive skin, cosmetologists do not recommend using tonics and lotions, which contain alcohol, this can greatly irritate the dermis. In such cases, the face is toned with ice cubes from herbal infusions, fruits or vegetables can be boiled. You can not mix compositions that contain hydroacids, with strong sensitivity, a soothing moisturizing face mask should include extracts of green tea or white willow, essential oils.
Recipe for a moisturizing mask for sensitive skin
- milk – 0.25 st.;
- almond oil – 2 teaspoons;
- honey – 2 teaspoons.
- Combine oil and honey.
- Add milk, stir.
- Spread the skin, wait 2-5 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
Moisturizing masks for aging skin
After 35 years, women already need to take care of the fading dermis, moisturizing face masks help to maintain the tone, at home they are not too difficult to prepare. The face must be cleansed before the procedure with milk or foam. Paraffin masks are also recommended, a warm mixture is smeared with a brush, and after 15 minutes. take off.
Moisturizing mask recipe for aging skin
- potatoes – 1 pc.;
- honey – 2 teaspoons;
- apple – 0.5 pcs.;
- lemon juice – 2 teaspoons;
- milk – 1/3 tbsp.
- Boil potatoes, mash.
- Pour in milk, add grated apple.
- Stir in honey and juice.
- Spread the skin for 15 minutes, rinse, lubricate with cream.