Girls have been dreaming about plump and seductive lips since adolescence. Not everyone decides on surgical or contour plastic surgery, especially considering the cost of these procedures. In such cases, home methods are suitable to make the mouth sensual almost instantly and completely painlessly.
Lip augmentation – pros and cons
Giving visual volume and appetizing to the mouth has several obvious advantages:
- to attract attention;
- stylish appearance;
- self confidence;
- harmony of facial proportions;
- correction of asymmetry and other defects;
- image rejuvenation.
Independent visual lip augmentation is also associated with disadvantages:
- short-term effect (about 2 hours);
- the need for frequent correction;
- poor staying power, especially when kissing, eating or drinking liquids.
Who wants plump lips?
Any makeup always involves one main focus – eyes or mouth. Based on this, it is easy to understand who does not suit plump lips. If a woman has an expressive look, wide and thick eyebrows, lush eyelashes, voluminous lips will distract attention from them, partially “pull” it onto herself. There will be an impression of redundancy in the image due to the disappearance of the main accent. For girls with big eyes, it is better not to overdo it with emphasizing the mouth.
In other cases, you need to learn simple ways to visually enlarge the lips:
- techniques for creating a make-up;
- special accessories;
- home recipes.
Cosmetics for lip augmentation
There are hygiene and decorative products that ensure the achievement of the result. The first category of cosmetics does not have an instant effect, but produces a cumulative effect. This is a long-term method of how to visually enlarge the lips. The composition of such products includes hyaluronic acid and peptide complexes that stimulate cell renewal, blood circulation and metabolic processes, and collagen production. With regular use of these products, the lips look well-groomed, moisturized and smooth, slightly increase in volume. Caring cosmetics:
- HR (Helena Rubinstein) Lip Zoom;
- Synchroline Fillast El;
- Jane Iredale H&E Lip Balm;
- Carita Progressif Anti-Age;
- HR Lip Sculptor and others.
An instant option on how to visually enlarge lips when applying makeup involves the use of special decorative cosmetics:
Lip Augmentation Lipstick
All moisturizing and nourishing types of the described cosmetics slightly fill the mouth due to the restoration of water balance in the cells and their saturation with hyaluronic acid. For a noticeable result, you need to use certain types of pigments. What color lipstick visually enlarges the lips:
- light pink;
- light lilac;
Nude shades make the mouth look bigger by reflecting light. You can enhance this effect if you prefer shining textures:
- pearl particles;
- varnish coating;
- small glitters.
This category of decorative products reflects the light falling on it as much as possible, therefore it is considered the best tool that gives the lips a seductive swelling. There are two ways to visually enlarge lips with cosmetics with a liquid consistency. The first is to use glosses of light or nude shades instead of solid pigment, apply transparent or translucent coatings.
The second option is the use of plumpers. You can visually enlarge your lips with this type of cosmetics for several hours. Additional volume occurs in response to local skin irritation with special components of such glosses:
- hot pepper extract;
- mint and others.
How to visually enlarge lips with makeup?
Stylists have come up with several tricks for applying lipstick to help make the lips fuller and more seductive. Makeup for thin lips does not always take a lot of time. You just need to choose the right decorative cosmetics and use it correctly.
It is easy to make a spectacular make-up for lip augmentation, guided by the following tips:
- Instead of lipstick, use a lacquer finish, such as L’Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire, Inglot Sleeks Cream, Rimmel Apocalips.
- After shaping the lips, apply a drop of gloss in the center of the mouth.
- Apply a little highlighter or light pearly shadows over the Cupid’s bow. The hollow under the lower lip is slightly darkened with a bronzer.
- Use 2 shades of lipstick of the same range. Make up the inside with a light tone, decorate the outer parts of the mouth with a darker color, shade.
- Apply a drop of highlighter exactly in the center of the lips after lipstick. Carefully distribute it to the outer edges, treat the lips with gloss.
How to visually enlarge lips with a pencil?
To get the most pronounced effect and additional volume, you will have to change the contour of the mouth. To apply most techniques on how to visually enlarge thin lips, you will need a white kayal and a pencil that matches the shade of the lipstick used. It would also be useful to have a corrector or foundation exactly in the color of the skin. How to visually increase the upper lip:
- Slightly protruding beyond the natural border, draw a contour with a white kayal, starting from the “tick” to the edges.
- Slightly blur the line.
- Finish lips with two lipsticks of the same palette. Make up the upper lip in a light tone, the lower one in a darker shade.
If the lips are the same in thickness, but you want to make them visually fuller, you can use the following recommendations:
- “Erase” the natural contour of the mouth with foundation or corrector.
- Draw new outlines with a colored pencil, departing from the existing border of the lips by 1-2 mm.
- With a cotton swab, blend the border towards the center.
- Apply lipstick, preferably with a brush.
How to visually enlarge lips:
- Repeat the previous steps until the shading stage.
- From the drawn outline, draw 2 more vertical lines to the center of the mouth. On the lips it will be depicted as if a square, divided into 2 halves.
- Lightly smudge the pencil.
- Make up your lips with lipstick, add shine.
How to visually enlarge lips without makeup?
Women who are accustomed to using only hygienic balms find it more difficult to achieve the desired results. There are ways to visually enlarge lips at home:
- Massage the mouth with a toothbrush with a small amount of paste.
- Use a plumper – a special cap that creates a vacuum effect.
- Rub your lips vigorously with a drop of honey.
- Apply for 15 minutes a mask of 0.5 teaspoon of sour cream and 1 drop of essential oil with an irritating effect – cinnamon, peppermint, lemon.