There are many ways to remove wrinkles on the neck, you can start with the simplest ones – masks, exercises, creams, massage. Then taping, lifting, rejuvenating injections, and a laser come to the rescue. In adulthood, it is recommended to contact specialists so that the doctor selects the optimal set of procedures.
Why do wrinkles appear on the neck?
It is believed that the age of a woman is given out by her hands and décolleté area, cosmetologists advise taking care of the skin not when wrinkles appeared on the neck, but a dozen years earlier. The cause of early manifestations may be heredity, sleep disturbances and water balance. It provokes wrinkles and excess weight, when losing weight, the skin sags, forms into folds.
In addition to natural aging, there are also such reasons:
- stress on the neck, when the skin is stretched due to pressure and movement;
- weak muscles;
- frequent and intense sunburn.
Types of wrinkles on the neck
Before looking for a way to remove wrinkles on the neck, it is worthwhile to figure out what manifestations you have to deal with. You can use several means at once – masks, special fixatives, therapeutic exercises, massage. Cosmetologists recommend drinking more fluids, it is advisable to choose juices and clean water.
There are 2 types of wrinkles:
- Neck rings – wrinkles, designated as rings of Venus, horizontal deep grooves.
- bands – vertical wrinkles on the neck, occur less often, represent a network of small, hardly noticeable wrinkles, appear after 55 years.
Neck rejuvenation methods
Skin aging occurs because in the decollete it is very thin, it suffers more from wind and sun, it has fewer melanocytes – cells that protect against ultraviolet radiation. Cosmetologists advise to rejuvenate the skin of the neck from the age of 30, and then correct the process. Moisturizing with creams, gymnastics, mesotherapy, peelings are effective methods if used correctly.
If there are wrinkles on the neck, how to get rid of:
Wrinkle Neck Exercises
The safest way for the body to smooth out wrinkles on the neck is special exercises. When the muscles weaken, the skin in the decollete area, where there is no fat layer, immediately begins to sag. If you start doing them from the age of 30, the problem of wrinkles will be felt only at a very mature age. Such gymnastics became popular in the last century, thanks to the good effect when tissues and muscles are enriched with oxygen and collagen production is activated.
Exercises, how to remove wrinkles on the neck, in a standing position:
- Stand up straight with your hands down. Tilt your head back, straining your muscles, hold for 1 minute. To increase the load, you can stick out the lower lip. Do 10 times.
- Repeat the pose, feet shoulder-width apart. Press the chin with the palm of your hand, lifting it up, while resisting the tilt. Do 10-15 times.
- In the previous position, put the chin on the chest, make 5 tilts to the right and left, holding the position for 10 seconds.
- Relax your muscles by patting your neck and chin.
Neck massage for wrinkles
The second safe way to remove noticeable wrinkles on the neck is therapeutic massage. In the process, metabolism is established at the cellular level, pressure levels out, the synthesis of elastin and collagen increases, tension disappears, swelling subsides and muscles become stronger. You can do it yourself for prevention. Strongly stretch the skin and put pressure on it can not.
How to do lymphatic drainage neck massage for wrinkles at home:
- Apply a moisturizer, warm the skin with strokes, moving from the ears to the chest.
- Repeat each movement several times.
- Massage with three fingers the direction of the cheekbone – neck – collarbone.
- Run the edge of the palm from the back of the head along the neck to the collarbones.
- Put your fingers together and move, holding vertically, from the solar plexus to the shoulders through the neck.
- Finish with soothing strokes.
Neck taping for wrinkles
You can resort to a more effective method, previously used only by athletes to relieve muscle spasms – taping. We are talking about special adhesive tapes made of soft fabric, such tapes on the neck from wrinkles help to improve blood circulation and lymph flow, relieve muscle stress. The adhesive layer is activated by body temperature and starts metabolic processes in the skin, improves blood circulation.
Tapes work as a fixative, remove wrinkles, they are glued on for several hours or before going to bed. It is important to consider that:
- Before the procedure, the skin must be cleansed and well moisturized.
- Stick strips according to massage schemes in problem areas.
- The optimal time for fixing teips is from 4 to 6 hours.
Neck wrinkle treatments
When massages and gymnastics do not give the desired effect, they resort to more effective procedures in salons. Of the most popular – neck lifting, the result is noticeable after the first session. There are different types of procedures, the optimal course is prescribed by the doctor, focusing on the condition of the skin and the age of the patient.
What procedures are effective if deep wrinkles appear on the neck:
- RF neck lift or RF liftingwhen radio waves are applied, the impulses help to smooth out wrinkles, restore the oval of the face, remove sagging areas, and activate the production of collagen.
- Smas-lifting of the neck or ultrasound. The waves penetrate deeply into the tissues, performing micromassage, saturate the muscles with oxygen. This method allows you to quickly deliver active substances to the cells that contribute to the creation of collagen and elastin.
- Injections in the neck for rejuvenation. Preparations such as mesobotox or biomesobotox are used, they remove networks of small and medium wrinkles. Traces of injections disappear in 1-3 days, the result appears after 15 days and lasts from six months to a year.
Laser neck rejuvenation
A popular procedure is neck rejuvenation with a laser, which quickly and efficiently reduces pores, removes wrinkles, vascular networks, pigmentation, and makes the skin soft and velvety. Previously, this method was used only for polishing scars and scars, now it is also used for tissue repair. The result is stored up to 1.5 years. The procedure is carried out only in beauty salons.
Remedies for wrinkles on the neck
When choosing ways to get rid of wrinkles on the neck, many women stop at creams, ointments and serums. It is very important to take into account the type of skin, its condition, the type of wrinkles, some creams require pre-treatment of the skin with serums. It is permissible to use masks, both ready-made and according to recipes of folk remedies.
When buying, it is important to pay attention to the composition, the most active components in the fight against wrinkles:
- vitamin A – activates collagen, retains moisture in cells;
- collagen – a protein that is responsible for the elasticity of the skin;
- hyaluronic acid – maintains water balance, elasticity of the dermis;
- salicylic acid – renews the top layer of tissues;
- glycolic acid – promotes the formation of collagen and elastin;
- peptides – split proteins that saturate the deep layers;
- silk proteins – accelerate the production of collagen, moisturize the skin, improve metabolism.
Neck wrinkle cream
Wrinkles may appear on the neck of young girls, cosmetologists explain this by the fact that from the age of 20, the skin begins to lose moisture, becomes dry, and loses elasticity. Creases are often formed due to poor-quality cosmetics, malnutrition, uncomfortable sleeping positions, and abuse of tanning. The reason is also called the lack of valuable female vitamins – tocopherol and retinol.
Correct the situation really with the help of properly selected creams. In the list of the most effective:
- Jeunesse du Cou, Clarins. Designed for problem skin, includes a triple effect – lifting, smoothing wrinkles, nourishing the dermis.
- “Collagen” from Libriderm. Contains a lot of protein, which serves as the basis for the formation of new cells.
- Liftessence Neck and Decollete Reshaping Cream, be Terry. Removes sagging skin, contains pearl granules, red algae extract, sugar polymer. The composition helps to establish metabolism in cells, increase their tone.
Folk remedies for wrinkles on the neck
At the first manifestations of creases, masks for the neck and décolleté from wrinkles help, they need to be done 2-3 times a week, the course is designed for 12-15 procedures. After that, you can change the type of mask so that the skin does not get used to the effects of some substances. Well tightens flabby skin and smoothes wrinkles yeast mask, dilute a bag of instant yeast in 0.5 cups of milk. When the mixture rises, stir in 10 ml of oil and a spoonful of oatmeal. The cake should be attached to the neck for half an hour, insulated with a film, then washed off.
Curd orange mask recipe
- fatty cottage cheese – 100 g;
- squeezed orange juice – 50 ml.
- Mix the ingredients, put on a napkin.
- Wrap around the neck.
- Rinse after 20 minutes, apply cream.