Long, well-groomed hair is a beacon that attracts men, and an object of envy for women. Shiny, beautifully lying strands give femininity to the image, correct not quite correct facial features. In recent years, hairstyles based on long hair are back at the height of fashion, and many very young ladies and older ladies would like to know how to grow long hair at home and how to speed up their growth.
How to grow long hair at home
Factors that have a beneficial effect on hair growth include:
- a balanced diet enriched with vitamins and minerals;
- healthy lifestyle;
- properly carried out care using high-quality products, minimizing the impact of hair styling devices (hair dryers, irons, etc.) and substances that negatively affect the hair structure;
- regular trimming of split ends of hairs.
How to grow hair at home – recipes
To ensure intensive hair growth, you should systematically carry out procedures for moisturizing and nourishing the strands. This is especially important for those ladies who often dye, curl, iron their hair.
Some of the most effective ways to grow hair at home include:
- Infusions and decoctions of herbs. To stimulate growth and strengthen hair, it is useful to use phytocompositions for rinsing, including nettle, burdock root, chamomile, calamus, hop cones, oak bark.
- Vegetable oils with the addition of esters. A good effect is given by massages of the scalp with rubbing burdock, castor, linseed, olive, peach oil, jojoba oil. An even more noticeable result can be obtained by adding a little aromatic oil to vegetable oil.
- Masks for nourishing hair follicles, strengthening and restoring the hair structure. The ends of strong, elastic hair break less, so their length grows faster.
You can buy ready-made professional hair growth products, but it is better to prepare compositions from natural products yourself. Here are proven recipes for long hair masks that are easy to make at home.
- kefir – 0.5 cups;
- egg yolk – 1 pc.;
- ground cinnamon – 2 tsp
Kefir and yolk mix and add cinnamon.
Wash your hair, apply the mask on still damp hair, wrap your head with a towel. After 30 min. rinse off without shampoo. The procedure is carried out once a week for 2 months.
Honey onion mask
- onion (large) – 1 pc.;
- honey – 1 tbsp;
- lemon – 0.5 pcs.
Mix the grated onion and honey.
Rub the mask into the roots of the hair, wrap the head with a film and cover with a turban from a towel. After about an hour, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with water at room temperature with lemon juice. The onion mask is very effective, but the smell remains after washing and rinsing, so we recommend doing it in cases where it is possible to stay at home.
- egg yolk – 1 tbsp;
- cognac – 1 tbsp;
- honey – 1 tbsp.
Beat the yolk and honey, add cognac. To heighten the effect, you can add aloe juice.
Rub the composition into the scalp, distribute along the length of the hair, cover the head with a film and wrap it with a towel. It is better to wash off the mask without shampoo. The procedure is done twice a week for a month.
Other mask formulations can be used, including hair-friendly natural ingredients such as:
- henna etc.