Make-up was created in order to visually hide skin defects and facial imperfections, to make an advantageous accent on the most beautiful features of a woman. These goals can be achieved only if you know how to apply makeup correctly. Naturally, in each case, the make-up is individual, but there are general principles, following which provides an excellent result.
How to apply makeup at home?
Making a high-quality make-up on your own is not difficult if you remember the areas that need to be brightened and darkened in order to make the face voluminous. They are the same for both everyday and festive makeup.
So, in a light tone, you need to highlight:
- area under the eyes;
- zone T;
- forehead center;
- a hole between the tip of the nose and the upper lip;
- middle of the chin.
Dark color are made out:
- sides of the nose;
- areas under the cheekbones;
The standard scheme is clearly shown in the figure.
For the design of the eyes and lips, it is important to know how to properly apply everyday and evening makeup. In the first case, you should use pastel-colored cosmetics, avoid bright and catchy colors, achieving maximum natural make-up in natural light. And in the evening, on the contrary, saturated and juicy shades are preferred, emphasizing the beauty of women’s eyes and the sensuality of lips.
How to properly apply foundation and foundation?
In addition to the standard face correction scheme, for a high-quality alignment of the color and structure of the skin, it is important to remember one principle: all flat defects, such as spots, redness, and burst blood vessels, are masked before being covered with foundation, and convex flaws (rash, moles, and others) – after.
Face shading technique:
- Apply a small amount of make-up base and carefully spread it over the skin with a brush.
- Mask dark circles under the eyes and other non-volume defects (pigmented spots, vascular networks) with a concealer.
- Align the complexion with foundation.
- Stretch the product from the center to the periphery, be sure to cover the ears with a small layer of cosmetics.
- Spread a little foundation on the neck.
- Disguise volumetric defects – acne, warts, convex moles.
- Cover the face with a thin layer of loose powder, transparent or similar in shade.
How to learn how to apply eye makeup correctly?
A beautiful make-up in this case is highly dependent on experience, so for high-quality eye design, you will have to train a lot to “fill your hand”.
It is better to start with the simplest makeup, for example:
- To shape the eyebrows, giving them the correct shape, color, filling the voids.
- Comb the hairs with a soft brush to make the eyebrows look natural, not drawn on. Too pronounced graphics are no longer in vogue.
- Apply eye shadow base.
- Rub it thoroughly into the skin, allow it to be completely absorbed.
- Cover the moving eyelid with light shadows from the inner corner of the eye to the middle.
- Dark shadows draw the outer corner of the eye, as well as the fold of the moving eyelid. Blend makeup.
- Lightly define the lash line on the lower eyelid using black or dark shadows.
- Draw neat arrows on the upper eyelid.
- Eyelashes make up with black mascara.
How to apply professional lip makeup?
For everyday affairs, it is enough to use hygienic, nude lipstick or translucent gloss. But the evening make-up suggests brighter and richer shades, as well as their combinations.
Gradient lip makeup is now in trend:
- Cover lips with foundation.
- Outline the clear boundaries of the lips with a pencil.
- With the same pencil, color the skin in the corners of the mouth and just below the drawn lines, as if stretching the shade to the center.
- Cover the middle of the lips with a lighter pencil, similar in shade.
- Blend makeup, erasing a clear border between 2 colors.
- Cover lips with lipstick using a brush.
- Add some gloss to the center of the lower lip (optional).