Light colors give nail art romance and make it versatile. A gentle manicure on square nails will organically fit into everyday, business bows. Stylists offer design options in nude or pastel designs, complement the plates with decor.
Delicate manicure ideas for square nails
The severity of the practical form is softened by the selection of light shades. Gentle square manicure ideas are represented by trends:
- Glitter decoration will help to dilute the pastel. Golden or silver details completely cover one of the fingers, laid out in the form of stars or hearts.
- The addition of a single geometric figure drawn in a contrasting shade will organically fit into the office design.
- A gentle manicure for square nails acquires even softer features with the help of a cobweb.
- The popular marble nail art is created in a white and pink palette and diluted with sparkles.
- Extraordinary will give the addition of the original inscription.
Manicure of gentle shades on short square nails
Neat plates harmoniously look in a romantic design. Confirmation is a gentle manicure on short nails of a square shape:
- It is allowed to combine a transparent base and a “smile” covered with purple varnish. On one of the fingers a flower is drawn in a lilac tone.
- The marbled pink design is complemented by gray veins.
- Creativity will add decoration with sparkles, laid out in the form of a strip or stretch.
- A gentle manicure for square short nails can be supplemented with sinuous silver lines. Due to the lack of clarity of the pattern, the form acquires soft features.
Gentle manicure on square nails of medium length
The universal length of the plates is complemented by an original design. Delicate manicure “square” is presented in interpretations:
- Romance is given by openwork motifs depicted in the form of lace, soft curved lines, curls.
- Bright notes will be embodied by golden leaf. The foil is applied on a plain coating or on a gradient surface.
- It is allowed to add a gentle manicure on a square shape of nails with clear shiny details. An example is thin even strips of foil, a golden ring laid out on one finger.
Delicate manicure for long square nails
Plates of a large area acquire romantic notes with the help of light coatings. The result is a gentle manicure on a long square:
- Traditional nude is presented in a matte or shiny interpretation. In the first case, the design looks noble, in the second – more catchy.
- Decorating with rhinestones will help to dilute the dullness. Stones are laid out in a single version on each plate.
- It is permissible to apply a pearl powder on top of the main coating.
- A pale pink or blue jacket can be supplemented with a small floral ornament. The pattern is applied to a transparent surface.
Gentle manicure on a soft square
A popular design trick is to make rounded edges. Delicate colors of manicure on square nails help to embody the original nail art:
- Nude, mint, pink, sky tones are offered in monochrome or alternate on adjacent fingers.
- Over the main background, a randomly placed potal is applied. The result is an abstract pattern.
- The softness of the tips can be emphasized with a rounded “smile”. The opposite trend is clearly drawn lines that create a game of contrast.
- Delicate colors for a manicure “square” are played up with the help of sweat. The pattern is made in the traditional gold-silver color scheme or in a similar shade with a base coat.
Gentle monophonic manicure on square nails
A simple solution is to make nail art in monochrome. The result is a monophonic beautiful gentle manicure on square nails:
- Nude-pastel palette is offered in matte or glossy finishes. It is allowed to add shine with the help of a rub applied on top.
- It is allowed to dilute a monochromatic varnish by laying out stones at the base of the hole. An alternative solution is to use shiny beads.
Gentle French manicure on square nails
Traditional French nail art organically looks in a romantic interpretation. Gentle manicure on the shape of a “square” is represented by trends:
- Experiments with the shape of the “smile” are welcome. The tip is drawn in a semicircle or shaped like a triangle.
- “Smile” is embodied with the help of one or more shades. In the latter case, light tones create a soft rainbow effect.
- It is allowed to combine with an unobtrusive floral or floral ornament. The drawing is drawn on one of the fingers, making it accent.
Delicate manicure “geometry” on square nails
The addition of figures makes nail art elegant, harmoniously fits into office looks. Delicate manicure design “square” is represented by ideas:
- An easy way is to apply strips placed in different directions. Details are painted in a contrasting tone or filled with sparkles.
- Lines intersecting with each other look elegant. Alternation with the design of the “web” is allowed.
- Contrasting shades form figures in the form of squares and triangles applied to the plates.
- There is a combination of geometry and jacket on the same surface or by alternating on adjacent fingers.
Gentle manicure on square nails with sparkles
Restrained nail art acquires bright notes with the addition of decor. This is a delicate manicure design “square” with sparkles:
- There are coverings in which elements are initially present in the structure. Glitter is applied to the plates, giving shine.
- Both small details and large kamifubuki are common. The latter are presented in the form of hearts, circles, stars.
- A popular technique is to create an accent plate by completely covering it with glitter. A compromise option is the addition of a stretch.
Gentle manicure on square nails with a pattern
The addition of images gives nail art originality. The result is a gentle unusual manicure on square nails:
- Floral ornaments made in the form of thin twigs are welcome. Another option is to apply a small floral print.
- The watercolor technique will help to embody the most naturalistic drawing. Thin lines draw large petals, flower buds.
- There is a design with imitation of openwork lace. An alternative solution is to depict curved curls.
- The schematically marked butterfly looks interesting. Insect wings are decorated with transparent or multicolored rhinestones.
Gentle matte manicure on square nails
Noble coating remains in trend. Manicure for square nails in gentle colors is created in a matte version:
- Light nude is diluted with gloss. Kamifubuki are applied to the matte base, rhinestones are laid out.
- The “spider line” looks organically, in the structure of which sparkles are implanted.
- Matte design meets the addition of marble pattern, gradient effect.
- A restrained base is used when creating a jacket. “Smile” has an identical structure or is laid out with sparkles.
- A light contrast is created by coating one of the plates with a pearl rub.
Delicate marble manicure for short square nails
A certain design has earned the recognition of girls. This is a gentle youth manicure design “square”, made in a marble version:
- The veins of the stone are barely noticeable or clearly defined. In the first case, muted light tones are taken, in the second, a dark addition is welcome.
- Brightness is brought by sparkles placed along the veins. It is allowed to fill the area of the hole with details. An alternative solution is to place fragments of the sweatshirt in this zone.
- Nail art is diluted by applying plain varnish or sparkles to individual fingers.
Delicate milk manicure “square” with hearts
A certain decor is associated with romance. An example is a gentle manicure on square nails with a design in the form of hearts:
- The light base acts as an organic background for the image of the drawings. The heart is presented in a single version or in the form of several elements lined with a strip.
- To apply the decor, a contrasting black or scarlet varnish is taken. There are hearts made in the form of small rhinestones, kamifubuki.
- A schematic drawing is allowed. The heart is applied with a thin line.
- The original solution is an imitation of a pattern drawn in pencil. To enhance the natural effect, uneven shading of the part is used.
Pale blue manicure “square”
The heavenly shade helps bring romantic notes to nail art. Pale blue manicure on square nails is popular:
- The uniform coating of the plates with a monochromatic varnish looks organic. The design benefits from color saturation.
- It is allowed to divide the plate into two parts. One area remains transparent, the other is painted with blue varnish. It is permissible to depict a thin floral ornament on the demarcation line.
- The addition of silver sequins looks harmonious. Details are initially implanted into the varnish structure or applied over the coating.
Pale pink manicure “square”
A certain shade is associated with romance. This is a pale pink manicure for square nails:
- It is allowed to play with a tonality ranging from a pale, muted color to a rich one.
- In a pink design, velvety powder looks organic. Another option is glitter with gold or silver sparkles.
- There is a combination with another shade. An example is a gradient effect created by pink-lilac transitions.
- Retro motifs will help embody the decoration with shiny beads. Details are evenly distributed over the surface of the plate, imitating a polka dot print.
- The marble design is complemented by gold embellishing the veins of the stone.
Lilac gentle manicure on square nails
The trendy shade has won a leading position in the nail industry. A gentle youth manicure on square nails is embodied with a purple coating:
- The color looks self-sufficient even in a monochromatic design. It is allowed to apply over a pearl rub, which gives shine.
- The addition of thematic drawings is popular. On one of the fingers covered with snow-white lacquer, a purple butterfly is depicted. It is allowed to decorate the wings of an insect with rhinestones in a similar tone.
- The image of a violet with large petals is in demand. The pattern is created using a watercolor technique that gives a naturalistic look.
- A small floral print is common. The shade is suitable for the image of lilac or lavender branches. It is allowed to supplement the drawing with sparkles that adorn the flowers and harmoniously fit into the overall composition.
- Playing with tone is welcome. When implementing a gradient design, they turn to transitions between lilac and purple or pink. Ombre is applied in a flat or diagonal direction.