The well-known “crow’s feet” under the eyes are also called “rays of goodness”, it is believed that they appear in cheerful and smiling people. But even such a mild assessment of these wrinkles does not detract from the desire of women to get rid of them, since they immediately give out age. There are many ways to influence, and choosing the best one is not so difficult.
What do crow’s feet look like under the eyes?
Characteristic mimic wrinkles around the eyes can also appear at an early age, although cosmetologists advise starting skin care from the age of 20. Crow’s feet got their name for their resemblance to the traces of birds, they can be smoothed out through various procedures, both in the salon and at home.
“Crow’s feet” under the eyes – causes
The most famous reason why “crow’s feet” appear under the eyes is a lively facial expression, the mentioned zone is involved in smiling and crying. “Rays” appear early in the corners of the eyes in nearsighted people who constantly squint. And since the skin in this place is very thin and has almost no sebaceous glands, it easily dries out and loses its elasticity.
Other causes of wrinkles around the eyes:
- poor skin care;
- lack of sleep;
- work associated with eye strain;
- genetic predisposition.
“Crow’s feet” under the eyes – how to get rid of?
Cosmetologists note that the sooner you start caring for the skin around the eyes, the easier it will be to get rid of wrinkles at their first manifestations. Some girls need such care at the age of 18. It is very important to protect your eyes from the bright sun so as not to squint, this greatly deforms the skin. In addition, sunglasses will protect the thin dermis from drying out.
Ways to get rid of crow’s feet around the eyes include:
- eye exercises;
- cosmetic procedures;
- beauty injections.
Massage under the eyes against “crow’s feet”
Doctors say that “crow’s feet” under the eyes occur when the circular muscles of the eyes weaken, if they are strengthened, it is easier to avoid wrinkles. Self-massage helps in this, it also improves blood circulation and lymph outflow, relieves swelling and swelling. The procedure is done twice a day, less than 3 weeks. Then you can do it once a day or even 3 times a week.
Exercises – how to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes:
- Press the index fingers to the outer corners of the eyes for 7 seconds, pressing not inwards, but upwards.
- Put your thumbs on the inner corners of the eyes, press for 7 seconds.
- Place your fingers along the lower edge of the eye socket, wait 7 seconds, then repeat with the upper edge.
Crow’s feet exercises
“Crow’s feet” appear faster under swollen eyes, which is typical for chronic lack of sleep. It is not recommended to apply cream around the eyes before going to bed, this will lead to a more dramatic manifestation of wrinkles. The “rays” are especially noticeable with a lack of sleep after 40 years, so it is already desirable to go to bed before midnight.
They help to tighten the eye muscle exercises from the “crow’s feet” around the eyes, they are done once a day. Movements are duplicated 3-5 times. The simplest:
- Draw a green dot on the paper. Watch 10 sec. at a distance of 1-1.5 m, then look at the edge of the sheet.
- Blink, look up, left and right.
- Turn your eyes clockwise and counterclockwise several times.
- Massage the inner and outer corners of the eyelids with your fingers, then the points at the beginning and end of the eyebrows.
- Raise your eyebrows, squint.
- Slightly tighten the skin on the lower eyelid, close your eyes. Move your finger around the eye in a circle.
Crow’s feet cream
An effective remedy for wrinkles around the eyes of a woman is called creams that help tighten and heal the skin. It is important to choose cosmetics according to age, since the condition of the dermis is very different at 25, 35 and 45 years. You can focus on the composition of creams, high-quality developments are supplied today from France and Israel.
The rating of the best creams for wrinkles around the eyes, compiled according to surveys:
- Up to 25 years old. The emphasis should be on gel-based products that protect the skin from early wrinkles. Israeli cosmetics AntiWrinkle Eye Cream, Sea & Energy, French L’Action Lifting Eye Gel are effective.
- After 30 years. The composition of creams copes not only with mimic, but also with shallow age wrinkles. It is worth trying the French cream Clarins Multi-Active Eye Care, the Israeli Dr. Sea AntiWrinkle Eye Cream.
- After 40 years. Cosmetics already contain hyaluronic acid, peptides, essential oils that restore the hydro-lipid balance. Excellent results are demonstrated by the Swiss cream Swiss Line Cell Shock Eye Zone Lifting Complex II, the French cream Dior Prestige Le Concentre Yeux, the Israeli Ahava Extreme Firming Eye.
- After 50 years. Aging skin needs moisturizing complexes with nutrients. These are the hyaluronic cream Black Pearl Hialuronic Eye Cream of Israel, English Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II.
Mask from “crow’s feet”
When the skin feels a lack of collagen, crow’s feet are the first to appear. In such cases, a mask for wrinkles around the eyes helps, there are compositions with different components, most of the developments include minerals, hyaluronic acid, seaweed, healing clay. You can choose a mixture with a tightening effect, given the age limit.
Recommended French masks for the skin around the eyes from wrinkles:
- In patches – Advanced Génifique, Lancome. Biocellulose material is impregnated with a gel based on probiotic lysate. Fights radicals, relieves swelling, improves blood circulation. You need to keep 10 min.
- tissue – “Hydration + elasticity” Garnierrong. Minerals and coconut water in the composition saturate with moisture, hyaluronic acid evens out wrinkles. The effect is noticeable after 15 minutes. applications.
- In patches – Prodigy Powercell Eye Urgency, Helena Rubinstein. Impregnation based on sea kritmum, quickly relieves swelling, smoothes “crow’s feet”. Keep on the skin for 15 minutes.
Tapes from “crow’s feet”
Another way that tells you what to do from “crow’s feet” under the eyes is taping. Tapes are special tapes made of elastic fabric, one of the sides is impregnated with hypoallergenic glue. They work due to heat, therefore, pressing them to the skin, they need to be rubbed lightly. Remove smoothly, in the direction of the massage lines. If they do not stick well, moisten with warm water.
How to apply tape around the eyes:
- Take 2 tapes, measuring the length from the outer corner of the eyebrow to the cheekbone, 2.5 cm wide, round off the corners.
- Tear the tape in the center, stick it in the middle of the outer corner of the eye.
- Raise the outer corner of the eyebrow and fix the upper part, then fix the lower part without pulling the skin.
- You can keep from 3 to 10 hours, the procedure is carried out up to 5 times a week.
Botox for crow’s feet
If the wrinkles are too deep, beauty injections will be the way to remove crow’s feet under the eyes. Botox is injected around the eyes, which partially affects the nerve and blocks its effect on the circular muscle. The composition smoothes wrinkles, but does not affect the condition of the skin. The result is noticeable immediately, lasts up to six months.
You can not do the procedure when:
- acute infections;
- puffiness under the eyes.
The procedure is done only in the salon, beforehand the doctor performs electromyography to determine the impulses from the facial muscles. Beautician steps:
- After the procedure, points on the face for the exact injection site.
- Treats the area with an antiseptic.
- Injects Botox into marked areas on the skin.
Crow’s feet fillers
Fillers are also in demand – fillers of wrinkles around the eyes, with their help not only smooth wrinkles, but also remove nasolabial folds, even out the shape of the cheekbones and lips. The result of a one-time procedure is noticeable after a couple of days and lasts up to a year. Hyaluronic acid fillers are considered the safest, they are low toxic and do not cause allergies.
Other types of fillers based on:
- synthetic poly-L-lactic acid;
- calcium hydroxyapatite from marine corals.
Removal of “crow’s feet” under the eyes with suction cups
There is also such a technique as the removal of “crow’s feet” under the eyes with the help of suction cups or cupping massage. The procedure can be carried out if there is no rosacea or a tendency to it. For the area around the eyes, they buy the smallest glass jars in diameter, no more than 1.5 cm, with suction cups. You can remove them from your face only after the pressure is relieved, otherwise the vessels will burst.
How to do cupping massage:
- Clean the skin, grease with oil so that the jars slide a little.
- Press the jar to the inner corner of the eye, squeeze and release the pear to suck the skin a little inside.
- Gently hold the jar just below the eyebrow line, to the outer edge.
- Walk from the outer corner of the eye along the bone of the orbit along the lower eyelid to the inner corner of the eye.
- Slowly carry out 2 circles.
- Then suck the jar to the outer corner and move along the “crow’s feet” to the temple. Remove the jar when it reaches the edge.
- Repeat 2 times.
- Walk additionally up and down along the “crow’s feet”, fixing the skin with your fingers.
- Massage can be done three times a week.
- The course is designed for 15-20 procedures.
Homemade recipes for crow’s feet around the eyes
With early manifestations, folk remedies for “crow’s feet” under the eyes help. Masks, solutions, compresses can be prepared independently. Apply the mixture from the outer corner of the eye to the inner, lightly rubbing. On average, the procedure takes 10-15 minutes, it is carried out 1-2 times in 7-8 days, it can be done once every 10 days.
The simplest and most effective home masks:
- From yogurt and cucumber. Combine 0.5 grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 dessert spoon of yogurt, 1 ampoule of vitamins A and E. Spread “crow’s feet”, hold for 10 minutes.
- From parsley juice. Soak swabs in the juice of ground parsley, put on the eyes for 15 minutes.
- From raw potatoes. Mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of grated potatoes with 1 teaspoon of flour and 2 teaspoons of milk. Tie in gauze, attach for eyelids for 5 minutes.