Calcium chloride for the face, peeling with this substance is a remedy that has been proven over the years. People who have tested it leave only positive feedback about it. Calcium chloride cleanses the pores, qualitatively cleanses the skin from dead cells. Peeling can be done in the salon or done on your own – if all the recommendations are followed, the results will be equally good.
What is calcium chloride?
Before delving into questions about how to use calcium chloride for the face, peeling, it is worth understanding the features of the drug. This substance has been studied very well. In dry form, calcium chloride is hygroscopic crystals of the calcium salt of hydrochloric acid. They are bitter-salty in taste, colorless, odorless, quickly soluble in water and alcohol. This chloride is incompatible with acids, salts of heavy metals and iodides. It is extracted during the production of ammonia soda or during the heating of bleach.
What is calcium chloride used for?
This is a well-known medicine, which is often used as part of complex therapies. What is calcium chloride used for in medicine? It restores the calcium balance in plasma in various pathologies. In addition, this substance is a powerful detoxifying agent. As a rule, it is prescribed for calcium deficiencies – associated with pregnancy, lactation period, active growth processes. Calcium chloride also helps with bleeding, asthma, allergic attacks.
Can calcium chloride be used in cosmetics?
Not only possible, but also necessary, because the compound significantly improves the condition of hair and skin. Calcium chloride for the face, peeling with this preparation, is extremely useful.
After the procedure:
- lipid balance is restored;
- pores are narrowed;
- comedones are removed.
- the epidermis becomes more elastic and pleasantly smooth.
The main thing is to use calcium chloride in facial cosmetology correctly, in accordance with all recommendations and recipes. Otherwise, on dry or too delicate skin, for example, rosacea may appear or pigmentation may increase.
Calcium chloride for the face – the benefits and harms
It is important to understand how calcium chloride acts on the skin of the face before starting any manipulations with the use of this drug. Like any chemical agent, it has its advantages and disadvantages. It is important to evaluate them in order not to harm yourself in any way, not to face side effects, to get the maximum benefit from peeling and to fully enjoy smooth, delicate, well-groomed skin.
Calcium chloride for the face – benefits
The popularity of this tool is one hundred percent justified. The fact is that calcium chloride for the face has an impressive number of benefits.
Among the latter, experts and those who tested peeling with this composition note the following:
- calcium chloride for the face is needed to eliminate redness and pits remaining after acne;
- means matting;
- dries out oily skin;
- renews the upper layer of the epidermis;
- aligns its structure;
- cleanses the dermis;
- narrows pores;
- fights the common and very annoying problem of blackheads.
Calcium chloride for the face – harm
Even the best and highest quality products have their drawbacks. Let’s deal with the shortcomings of this tool. The main problem is how calcium chloride acts on the skin. He buffs her. After peeling, the epidermis is covered with a slight sediment, which is not easy to wash off completely. The remaining alkaline plaque not only strongly tightens the skin, but is also considered a favorable environment for the development of bacteria and many other pathogenic microorganisms.
Calcium chloride for facial skin, peeling based on this composition is undesirable for owners of a normal type of dermis. Otherwise, the fat balance may be disturbed, which is fraught with problems such as redness, peeling, permanent oily sheen, and an allergic rash.
Among other things, the procedure is contraindicated in:
- the presence of wounds and various minor injuries on the skin;
- the presence of acne;
- pregnancy and during the lactation period;
- activation of the herpes virus in the body;
- any skin disease.
To minimize the risks and protect yourself from all sorts of side effects, it is advisable to test the agent before using calcium chloride for facial cleansing. To do this, a very small amount of the composition can be applied to the inside of the elbow and held for about 20 minutes. If nothing bad has happened during this time – no rash, redness, itching has appeared – peeling can be carried out safely.
Calcium chloride for the face – how to peel?
This procedure is actually very simple. It can be safely carried out at home, the main thing is to remember a few basic rules.
How to properly apply calcium chloride to the face for wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and other skin problems:
- Before the procedure, you need to prepare all the tools and ingredients.
- Right before peeling, clean the dermis with tonic or plain water. Blot with a tissue and let dry.
- The peeling roll for the face begins with wetting a cotton pad in calcium chloride. They need to rub the skin until there is a slight tingling and a feeling of tightness.
- In such a mask, you need to spend a few minutes, and then wet and lather your hands and wash off all the pharmacy product.
- When washing, it is necessary to gently press on the face. Wet skin after wiping is not necessary, the water is perfectly absorbed by itself.
In order for calcium chloride for acne to help and work one hundred percent, peeling is best done in the evening. In this case, the skin will have a whole night to recover, and by morning it will look fresh and healthy. In addition, all experts recommend changing underwear before going to bed so that pathogenic microorganisms and dirt do not get into open pores. The first days after the procedure, it is better to avoid serious physical exertion.
What is needed for peeling with calcium chloride?
There is one secret: the procedure will be perfect only when soap is used during cleaning. This tandem reacts to form potassium chloride with a calcium salt. Substances roll down and help to remove as many dead cells as possible. Here is the main explanation why for the peeling procedure, calcium chloride and baby soap are used in almost all recipes.
Calcium chloride – prescription for the face
This is a very simple procedure that everyone can repeat at home. Take, for example: a facial roll – calcium chloride and tar soap (only it is important to take a natural remedy). The ampoule opens and the cotton wool is abundantly wetted with its contents. She needs to wipe her face several times. After that, cotton wool is moistened already in a soapy solution and chloride is wiped off with it. At this stage, pellets appear, which are removed during a light massage. The final touch is washing with clean cool water and applying cream.
Peeling with baby cream
- calcium chloride ampoule – 1 pc.;
- nourishing cream or gel.
Preparation and application
- Lather the soap and cover the face with foam.
- Gently apply the active agent to the skin with pads.
- Massage for 2-3 minutes until pellets appear.
- Wash them off with warm water and treat the skin with a cream or gel.
Peeling based on laundry soap
- laundry soap – 3 g;
- boiling water – 1 tbsp. l.;
- calcium chloride – 2 ampoules.
Preparation and application
- Cut some soap shavings.
- Add boiling water to the bowl and beat lightly so that the soap is completely dissolved. The foam should be thick and viscous.
- Open the ampoule and add the contents to the solution.
- Apply curdled soap to dry skin and wash off when the flakes begin to harden.
How often can I peel with calcium chloride?
It all depends on the condition and type of skin:
- How often to peel with calcium chloride for oily skin: the best option is from 3 to 4 times a month.
- Owners of normal skin can carry out the procedure 2-3 times, and this is enough to get a beneficial effect and not cause side effects.
- It is not worth applying a roll to the problematic epidermis. The procedure can be carried out only after treatment, when there are no open wounds and severe inflammation on the skin.
Skin care after peeling
Proper skin care after cleansing is an important component of success. Without this peeling roll, calcium chloride + soap will not show a 100% result.
Care rules are simple:
- A few days after treatment, the skin must be covered with protective agents.
- Do not apply makeup until the redness is completely gone. This usually happens within 1-2 days.
- Soothing, restorative and vitamin masks will benefit the skin.