We all know about the usefulness of burdock oil for our hair: after its application, the hair becomes thicker and more beautiful. But if the hair on the head reacts this way, maybe burdock oil and eyelashes can be smeared? And what, the cilia will grow long, but thick, beauty!
Useful properties of burdock oil for eyelashes
Since ancient times, burdock oil has been used to strengthen eyelashes. It protects eyelashes from breakage by gluing their scales. Also, burdock oil, penetrating into the structure of the hair, nourishes it with all the available substances, which prolongs the life of the cilia. In addition, the oil nourishes the skin of the eyelid, and this strengthens the hair follicles. That is why new eyelashes grow stronger and longer. Also, girls who used burdock oil to strengthen and grow eyelashes noted not only good growth, but also that the cilia became thicker, fluffier and darker.
But you need to remember that you should not expect instant results. Burdock oil, like any product based on natural ingredients, acts gradually, with constant use. But the resulting effect will be persistent and will not disappear anywhere as soon as you stop using burdock oil to strengthen eyelashes. The use of burdock oil does not give side effects, but allergy sufferers should be careful, natural remedies are often allergens. Therefore, before using burdock oil and formulations based on it, you need to apply the product on the inside of the elbow bend and monitor the skin reaction. If redness or itching does not appear, then everything is in order, you can lubricate the cilia.
The use of burdock oil for the growth and strengthening of eyelashes
You can apply burdock oil to your eyelashes with a cotton swab or a brush from an old mascara. Burdock oil is left on the eyelashes for several hours, after which the remnants are carefully wiped off with a napkin or sponge. It is not advisable to go to bed with burdock oil on your eyelashes. Since oil can get into your eyes during sleep, which will not add to your pleasant sensations, the oil film from the eye is difficult to remove.
For eyelash growth, it is recommended to use not only pure burdock oil, but also the use of various formulations based on it. At home, you can prepare the following.
- We take burdock and castor oils in equal parts, mix them. We add a drop of aloe juice and a little oil solution of vitamin E to the composition. Mix the composition well and place it in a closed container. We use for one month, applying the product to the eyelashes at night.
- We mix burdock, castor and almond oils in equal proportions, add a drop of fish oil and an oil solution of vitamin E, you can also add vitamin A. This composition must also be used within a month.
- If the cilia fall out, then the next balm will help to cope with this. We mix burdock oil and sea buckthorn oil in equal proportions. Pour one tablespoon of crushed rose hips (dry or fresh) with one tablespoon of a mixture of oils. This composition in a sealed container is placed in a dark place for 10 days. Before use, we filter the oil infusion, and every day we lubricate the eyelashes with it.
Do-it-yourself burdock oil
Well, those who believe that they are cooked with their own hands funds work better than purchased ones, they can try to cook burdock oil on their own.
You will need dried and crushed burdock roots, and any vegetable oil. Here are two ways to make burdock oil at home.
- Three tablespoons of burdock root pour a glass of oil, insist in a warm place for one day. Next, bring the mixture to a boil and cook it over low heat for 15 minutes. After the oil is cooled, filtered and placed in a sealed container.
- Five tablespoons of burdock root pour ½ liter of oil and insist in a dark, cool room for 3 weeks. After the mixture is filtered and used for its intended purpose.