The cause of acne in many cases is oily skin, enlarged sebaceous glands, thickening of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. As a result, the pores are sealed, comedones appear. In such cases, a black dot mask helps, there are not only successful pharmaceutical developments, but also homemade recipes.
Where do blackheads on the face come from?
Experts call comedones one of the more well-known facial skin defects that cover mainly the forehead, nose and chin. With oily skin, they transform into large, inflamed pimples, and there is a risk that the disease will develop into acne if left untreated. In the initial stages, the mask from black dots successfully copes with the problem.
Why black dots appear on the face, the reasons may be different:
- hormonal disbalance;
- poor cleansing of the skin;
- poorly chosen cosmetics.
What helps with blackheads?
To really get rid of rashes with the help of manual or ultrasonic cleaning, you will have to go to the salon for this procedure. But if the situation is not running, you can get by with simpler means. Some women doubt whether the black dot mask helps, but there is an effect of such treatment. Although it doesn’t show up right away.
You will also need to follow the rules for applying masks:
- Cleanse or steam out the skin.
- Spread the mixture only on problem areas.
- The mask is kept for no more than 20 minutes.
- After the procedure, apply a moisturizer.
Effective masks from black dots are also divided by composition:
- cleansing – white clay, honey, kefir;
- bleaching – lemon with honey, strawberries, lemon tonic;
- exfoliating – soda, activated charcoal, honey with cinnamon;
- sticky – milk with gelatin, protein with sugar.
Ready masks for blackheads
Choosing what will help from black dots, it is easier to stop at the finished product. There are many developments that clean pores with high quality, reduce the production of sebaceous glands, and remove rashes. They are also selected according to the type of skin, because comedones can also appear with dry epidermis, and the proposed remedies, for the most part, can injure the sensitive dermis.
Which face mask for blackheads is on the list of the best:
- Suction Black Mask. In the composition – charcoal, vitamins and minerals, nourish, moisturize and cleanse the skin, regulate water balance, destroy microbes.
- Black Head Pore Strip. Includes bamboo activated charcoal, panthenol, glycerin, grapefruit peel oil, wheat germ. Improves blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
- Black mask. Consists of glycerin, activated charcoal, marshmallow flower extract, calendula, lotus root and castor oil. Perfectly clean sebaceous plugs, remove acne and comedones.
Mask-film from black dots
The mask from black dots in the form of a film is gaining more and more popularity. It is easily spread and removed, there are mixtures of different composition and smell. On sale there are Korean, Japanese, Indian developments that free the pores from dirt and keratinized skin. The ingredients in the mixtures work as antioxidants, remove fatty sheen, swelling, improve the production of sebum, and remove toxins.
A black mask from black dots, which includes activated charcoal, is considered more effective, but other compounds are also effective, which proves their popularity:
- Waso Purifying Peel Off Mask. Contains red perilla extract, which cleanses the skin and helps cells regenerate, while loquat leaves act as antioxidants.
- Black Out Pore Peel Off Pack. In the composition – charcoal powder, extracts of black soy, sesame, garlic, rice, white clay. It quickly turns into a film, it is superimposed evenly, does not drain, it is removed entirely.
- See & Saw Sebum Clear Pack. Consists of green tea and aloe, which are considered the best antioxidants. It has a pleasant aroma, does not spread, gives a feeling of coolness on the skin.
Scrub mask for blackheads
Another way to overcome acne is a scrub mask, it removes the stratum corneum and cleans the pores, providing oxygen access. Good scrubs for blackheads:
- exfoliating scrub with charcoal “Clean Skin Active”, Garnier;
- Clean Skin Active 3-in-1 Charcoal, Garnier;
- cleanser Normaderm 3-in-1, Vichy;
- soft scrub, La Roche-Posay.
You can also choose homemade recipes for such mixtures, they work no less effectively than the products in the salon. Abrasive particles clean out fat and dirt, normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands. It is recommended to carry out the procedure no more than a couple of times a week. Of the most effective and soft – a mask against comedones from coffee and oatmeal, for dry skin, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
Recipe for coffee and oatmeal mask
- water – 0.5 tbsp.;
- coffee – 10 g;
- oatmeal – 1 teaspoon;
- washing gel – 1 teaspoon;
- salt – 0.25 tsp.
- Mix coffee with ground oatmeal.
- Pour boiling water, leave for 5 minutes.
- Drain water, add gel and salt.
- Spread on clean skin, rub lightly.
- Wash off with warm water.
Masks from black dots – rating
Each mask from black dots offered by manufacturers has its pros and cons, so choosing the best product is very problematic. But according to studies that included quality, price, ease of use, effectiveness, smell, composition, allergenicity, there is a list of the best products that are in special demand. It is important to keep in mind that not a single mask will work the first time, regular procedures are needed.
Rating of masks from black dots:
- CaolionPremium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack. Contains minerals, oat grains, coal, kaolin. It has a thermal effect, when steaming, the skin becomes softer, the pores expand easily, cleaning is easier, and blood circulation is improved.
- Vichy Masque Argile Purifier Pores. Contains 2 types of healing clay – bentonite and kaolin, supplemented with aloe and thermal water. Cleanse the skin, restore complexion.
- L’Oreal Magic Clay. The main composition – seaweed, eucalyptus, rassul and kaolin, are suitable for any skin, but still not recommended for sensitive ones. The mask tightens pores, relieves inflammation, evens out tone, cleans comedones.
Recipes for masks from black dots
A high-quality mask from black dots should penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, otherwise you won’t get rid of comedones. Therefore, it is also important to properly prepare the face for the procedure. Cleanse with scrubs to remove dead skin cells, warm up with a warm towel, this will help open the pores and push out the dirt and fat. It is also recommended to wipe the face with a tonic with salicylic acid to loosen the stratum corneum.
If a black dot mask is mixed at home, the following mixtures are recommended for different skin types:
- oily – soda with shaving foam, aloe with orange;
- dry – potato starch;
- combined – grapefruit with oatmeal.
Activated charcoal mask for blackheads
Many developers include activated charcoal in their mixtures, but you can achieve the same effect by making the mixture at home. After all, these tablets are excellent absorbents, they save in case of poisoning, remove toxins, and cosmetologists successfully use their healing properties. The mask from black dots with coal draws out dirt, sebaceous secretions, tightens pores, relieves inflammation.
The simplest black face mask for blackheads is a mixture of water, charcoal and gelatin, agar-agar can also be used. After application, the mixture turns into a dense film, it must be removed carefully. If the procedure is carried out for the first time, it is better to remove it from a slightly damp face. More effective mask on milk.
Charcoal mask recipe
- gelatin – 1 teaspoon;
- activated charcoal – 1 table;
- milk – 2 teaspoons.
- Grind coal into powder, mix with gelatin.
- Add warm milk, heat a little.
- Apply to face, wait until it dries completely.
- Carefully remove by prying off the edges.
- You can apply up to two times a week.
Mask from black dots with gelatin
Masks with collagen are considered the most effective, in salons it is not cheap. But a familiar and inexpensive thickener gives a similar effect, so a mask with gelatin from black dots at home is especially popular. You need to remove it smoothly, either by slightly moistening your face with steam, or by placing a towel moistened with hot water on your skin.
gelatin mask recipe
- flour – 1 teaspoon;
- dry gelatin – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- milk – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- kefir – 1 teaspoon.
- Dilute gelatin with milk, slightly warm to a viscosity.
- Add flour and kefir, stir.
- Apply to face, hold for 20 minutes.
- The mask against black dots is removed from the bottom up.
Mask from black dots with soda
There is a simple recipe on how to make a mask from black dots from soda. This alkaline product breaks down fats perfectly, so it is included in mixtures for the treatment of acne, but only for oily skin. Such a mask works like a peeling, it is not suitable for dry and sensitive dermis. And soda is a strong antiseptic, it destroys bacteria, restores cells, and increases their metabolism.
soda mask recipe
- oatmeal – 1 teaspoon;
- baking soda – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- water – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Dilute the ground flakes with water into a gruel.
- Stir in soda, leave for 5 minutes.
- Apply to face, hold for 10 minutes.
- Remove, washing in turn with warm and cool water.
Blackhead mask with egg white
Well dries oily skin and a protein mask, it is also suitable for the treatment of comedones. Protein not only removes oily sheen, but also relieves inflammation, makes the skin matte, and nourishes with valuable substances. With dry dermis, olive or almond oil should be added to the mixture. You need to apply the mask only on the affected areas, it is desirable to remove it with one flap.
protein mask recipe
- sugar – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- protein – 1 pc.;
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Beat lightly protein with sugar.
- Add lemon juice, leave for 5 minutes.
- Apply to skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, moisturize with cream.
Blackhead mask with honey
There is a time-tested recipe for how to get rid of comedones with honey. This product is famous as a strong anti-inflammatory agent, it also copes with skin inflammation, improves the functioning of the sebaceous glands, and destroys bacteria. A nice bonus – it tightens the withered dermis, gives it a matte finish, and eliminates an unpleasant shine.
honey mask recipe
- protein – 1 pc.;
- honey – 1 teaspoon.
- Beat egg white with honey.
- Apply to face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, apply a nourishing cream.
Blackhead mask with aspirin
A quality peeling mask for acne and blackheads is obtained from Aspirin, this mixture is more suitable for oily skin. After the procedure, it is not recommended to go out into the sun without a protective cream. The mixture removes dead cells, cleans acne and blackheads, tightens pores, even removes ingrown hairs. But due to the harsh impact, such masks cannot be done often, otherwise it is easy to provoke meshes from vessels.
aspirin mask recipe
- olive oil – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- Aspirin tablets – 2 pcs.;
- lemon juice – 0.5 tsp.
- Coal grind into powder, pour oil.
- Add lemon juice, mix.
- Apply to affected areas.
- Hold for 10-15 minutes, wash with warm water.
Mask for blackheads with toothpaste
An old, tried and tested remedy for acne, which in Soviet times was used by all the girls in the pioneer camp – toothpaste. It contains many herbal ingredients that help heal teeth and gums, so it is not surprising that lubricated acne dries up quickly. But the recipe for a mask from black dots works more efficiently, only white paste is needed, with chamomile or sage, with a minimum of fluoride.
toothpaste mask recipe
- soda – 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- toothpaste – 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Mix baking soda with paste.
- Steam your face, spread the mixture on the affected areas.
- Hold for 5 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Spread with nourishing cream.
Clay blackhead mask
A magical property is a face mask against black dots with healing clay. Several such compounds have been developed, they differ in color, to combat comedones, cosmetologists recommend green – on silver oxide, magnesium, silicon and molybdenum, and blue – with a rich set of minerals and radium. Enhance the effect of decoctions of medicinal herbs, but can also be diluted in water.
clay mask recipe
- decoction of rowan leaves – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- blue and green clay – 1 tbsp. spoon
- tea tree oil – 2 drops;
- lemon – 0.5 pcs.
- Pour boiling water over rowan leaves, boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain, let cool.
- Mix the clay, pour the broth, leave for half an hour.
- Pour in lemon juice and oil, mix.
- Apply to face for 10 minutes.
- The mask with clay from black dots is washed off with water with a decoction of chamomile.
Mask from black dots with vanillin
It is known that blackheads occur due to the large amount of sebum secreted by thin muscle fibers. When the sebaceous fluid clogs the pores, blackheads grow out of the dirt and dust, therefore, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents must certainly be in the composition of the mixtures. The original scrub mixture can be obtained from vanilla extract, this comedone mask is also very effective.
vanilla mask recipe
- honey – 1 teaspoon;
- regular and brown sugar – ¼ tbsp each;
- olive oil – ¼ st.;
- vanilla extract – 0.5 tsp.
- Mix sugar with honey.
- Add oil and vanilla.
- Knead into an elastic mass.
- Spread problem areas, rub lightly.
- Wash off with warm water.