At all times, it was the female gaze that could pierce the heart of a man and conquer him forever. Big and expressive eyes have always been the main goal of every woman. Another world-famous Cleopatra summed her eyes with antimony. In the East, a man is allowed to see only the eyes of a woman. That is why Eastern women apply a special antimony-based paint for the eyes to their eyelashes.
Antimony makes the eyes lighter and bigger. In the East, it is believed that this remedy helps fight various eye diseases, protects them from the bright sun and improves eyesight. Antimony has no contraindications and no expiration date. This is a more natural and safer product than cosmetic eyeliners of unknown origin.
Types of antimony for the eyes
This tool can be found in several versions, each has its own advantages:
- Powder. Applying antimony at night is very useful, because it improves vision and accelerates the growth of eyelashes. In addition, the application of antimony helps to relieve fatigue from the eyes. You can use it at least every day. Rinse off the powder is not difficult, it can be done with regular soap or foam cleanser.
- Antimony based on almond oil, often with the addition of basma. This option is very convenient for performing oriental eye makeup. Oil nourishes the skin of the eyelids, and basma takes care of the eyelashes.
- Antimony pencil. As a rule, antimony pencil is produced with the addition of olive oil. Makeup with antimony in this form will turn out to be moist and quite saturated. But this effect of moisture will be without spreading, so you can safely do daytime makeup for the whole day. It washes off very easily and can be used every day.
- Antimony with the addition of camphor oil and various plant extracts. Can be used to relieve eye fatigue. It is especially convenient to use for eyes that are constantly in tension.
The most popular form of this product today is a black powder with the addition of camphor. Promotes the growth of eyelashes, helps to get rid of eye secretions. Before use, you need to moisten the stick, then the powder can stick to it. You can use such therapeutic antimony daily. It is necessary to apply the powder on the entire lower eyelid and along the entire length. If the powder suddenly comes into contact with the mucous membrane, do not worry, it is even useful. Keep in mind that it will take some time to get used to such antimony. Due to camphor, when it comes into contact with the mucous membrane, you will feel a chill and an intense release of tears will begin.
How to use antimony?
Although many girls are already familiar with antimony, not everyone knows how to use it correctly. Arabic makeup is hard to imagine without expressive and thickly lined eyes. Antimony can also be used for stage make-up, because it needs special brightness and durability. Consider the main points of applying Arabic makeup and using antimony as an eyeliner:
- this makeup is hard to imagine without golden or terracotta shades of shadows, there should be a lot of gold and glitter;
- eyes should be drawn in the same way as Cleopatra painted them in ancient Egypt, but do it more gently;
- completely circle the eyes with antimony, try to give them an almond shape;
- shadows of gold and ocher colors will fit in very well here, a very dark, almost black version will also work;
- do not forget to draw the mucous membrane with black kayal, it is due to this technique that the languor and mystery of the oriental look is achieved;
- it is better to take black mascara, feel free to apply two or three layers;
- lipstick color is better to choose a warm and natural shade.