When acne appears on the neck in women, the reason for this can be anything. There are many factors that cause this problem, and it is advisable to recognize them before starting to fight the trouble. Otherwise, the therapy will be ineffective, and the rash will reappear.
Why do pimples appear on the neck?
The question is always relevant – the fair sex can hardly come to terms with the appearance of a rash. As practice shows, acne on the neck appears for any reason. Sometimes they disappear as suddenly as they appear – during a menstrual failure, for example – and sometimes they indicate a serious health problem buried somewhere deep in the body.
In order to understand what specifically caused acne on the neck in women, what reason preceded this trouble, it is recommended to analyze: remember how the lifestyle has changed recently, what events have happened, what the menu was like. Different systems and organs affect the condition of the skin, so you can look for clues in absolutely any direction.
Red pimples on the neck
As a rule, this problem is secondary. Red acne develops on the neck in women – the most common reason for their appearance is from wen. The latter clog the sebaceous glands. This happens against the background of infection, which causes a strong inflammatory process, red pimples on the neck in women are of two different types – pustules and papules. They arise for the following reasons:
- Infection in the ducts and follicles. With such a problem as red acne on the neck in women, this reason is often found. The purple nodule is sometimes accompanied by swelling.
- Running subcutaneous inflammation. If nothing is done about them for a long time, such rashes may well come to the surface with redness.
- Mechanical damage. One-time or permanent. Any friction, wounds, irritations can provoke a rash.
- Allergy. In some cases, rashes on the neck in women have causes and such. The reaction occurs to various stimuli – from unsuitable fabric to low-quality washing powder.
- PMS. For some ladies, a rash may appear at a certain period of the cycle and disappear after its completion.
- Weak immunity. With this problem, acne, as a rule, is large, which cannot be ignored.
- Colds. With such diseases, a large amount of toxins passes through the skin. In some cases, the ducts do not cope, clog and become inflamed.
Purulent pimples on the neck
There can be many sources of the problem. Among the reasons why white pimples appear on the neck, the following can be especially distinguished:
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract. Disturbed metabolism is the most common problem that leads to the formation of ulcers. In most cases, people who eat too much fatty, salty, spicy things suffer from it, but sometimes those whose diet lacks fiber also become victims.
- Hormones. Just because of them, the skin of adolescents is covered with small pustules.
- Stress and serious emotional overstrain. Nerves cause many problems, including this one. Why do acne on the neck appear purulent? You probably don’t get enough sleep, often get very tired, and regularly experience disappointments.
Small pimples on the neck
Another popular question is what very small pimples on the neck are talking about. They almost always appear as a response to an allergic reaction. This rash, if the allergen really caused it, is accompanied by a very severe debilitating itch. Cause a reaction under the force of such factors:
- synthetic fabrics;
- particles of powders or conditioners on clothes and linen;
- dyes on fabrics.
Some of the fair sex suffer from low temperatures. They have a rash on the neck, usually a few days after hypothermia or chapping. In addition to the fact that such a problem looks somewhat unattractive, many acne also hurts. And so much that soreness can be confused with acute lymphadenitis.
Bulging or subcutaneous pimples on the neck can also indicate pregnancy. They appear at the stage of embryo development and may not leave the body until the moment of birth. Sometimes the rashes disappear under the influence of drugs, sometimes they disappear on their own. Development depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, the rate of metabolic processes, lifestyle and many other factors.
Big pimple on the neck
A large rash is not only ugly, but almost always very painful. Why does she appear? All problems are from nerves, they say, and this one can also develop against the background of stress, anxiety, overstrain – they hit the immune system, and it is easier for a person to catch an infection. An internal pimple on the neck is just one of the symptoms of the latter. Hard to the touch, they hurt both when touched and in a calm state.
Painful pimples on the neck
The neck and gastrointestinal tract are closely connected, so if a rash appears, this may indicate stomach problems. With such an alarming bell, it does not hurt to see a doctor as soon as possible. Pimples on the neck have different causes associated with the gastrointestinal tract. Someone pours from fast food, someone suffers from a metabolic disorder, and someone has to remove toxins. The doctor should find out the exact source of the problems – a non-specialist is not able to say 100% for sure.
Urticaria on the neck
It is caused by allergies or common prickly heat. Hyperhidrosis often manifests itself in this way. Prickly heat or an allergic rash on the neck looks specific – there are many pimples, and they are all located in a heap. If the tubercles are slightly larger than average, it is worth to blame for their appearance:
Rash on a lymph node in the neck
When a temperature appears, a rash on the neck, this indicates that the body is not healthy, and an infection develops in it. Inflamed, pimple-covered lymph nodes are a sign of bacterial, herpetic, or fungal activity. Very painful and large rashes are a manifestation of such ailments as:
Pimples on the back of the neck
The main reason for the appearance of such a problem is prickly heat. Moreover, rashes on the back of the neck can be different: large, small, single, multiple, red, subcutaneous – as practice shows, even excessive sweating in each organism manifests itself in its own way. Another likely cause is uncomfortable clothing. In this case, the rash is the result of rubbing, irritation and other mechanical damage.
How to get rid of acne on the neck?
For them to disappear once and for all, you need to understand what caused them. It is important to understand what changed in the lifestyle, menu, wardrobe before the problem arose. If there are no obvious reasons, you should go to a specialist, take tests, conduct all the necessary studies, and only then remove the rashes on the neck. There are many methods of treatment. Of the drugs best proven:
- salicylic acid solution;
You need to follow these recommendations:
- Review the diet and switch to proper nutrition.
- Try to give up bad habits.
- Use high quality cosmetics.
- Do not abuse cosmetic oils.
- Carry out cleaning procedures regularly.
- Pay close attention to skin hygiene.