Eastern medicine since ancient times has accumulated experience in external diagnostics of the body, through examination of the human skin. What organs are acne on the face responsible for? This question is answered by Tibetan medicine. Acne areas of the face and internal organs are closely interconnected.
Face and internal organs – relationship
Chinese doctors explain the connection between acne on the face and internal organs with the theory of meridians. Metabolism takes place in each organ, during which chemical reactions take place and energy is released, part of it is sent to a specific area of the skin. The face of a person is very indicative for diagnosing the trouble of any organ. Pimples, rashes, moles on the face indicate that the energy in the meridian (channel) circulates incorrectly.
Acne zones on the face and organs
A person’s face can be conditionally divided into several zones that clearly correspond to human organs – areas where rashes constantly occur can be a signal for a medical examination. Zones (quadrants) of the face, along which the external meridians of the organs pass:
- upper forehead (hairline);
- lower forehead;
- nose bridge;
- nasolabial triangle;
Women may have such a question: if acne appears on the face, for which organs are the rashes responsible and are they always a sign of trouble? Sometimes, acne is not a reason to panic: for example, a woman’s hormonal background changes within a month, and rashes on her face before menstruation are the result of a restructuring of the body.
Pimples on the face – what organs are sick?
When acne appeared on the face – with which organs of the problem you can find out by familiarizing yourself with the basics of reflexology and acupuncture. During the diagnosis, Chinese doctors give recommendations on which organs to check for acne on the face. Often people are skeptical, but with an additional study by ultrasound, tomography, malfunctions in the organs become obvious.
Pimples on forehead
The forehead is one of the most favorite places for acne in adolescence, the reason is a large number of sebaceous glands. Hormonal shocks of the body affect the functioning of the sebaceous glands, causing the release of testosterone into the bloodstream, thereby provoking excessive secretion of fat. The ducts become clogged and inflammation forms. This is the reason that lies on the surface, but the forehead is also a projection of the intestines and other organs.
Pimples on the forehead – causes, depending on the location:
- upper forehead – large intestine (colitis, enterocolitis, malabsorption);
- the lower part of the forehead – the small intestine (dyspepsia, tumors, dysbacteriosis);
- the border of hair growth is the gallbladder (biliary dyskinesia);
- the middle of the forehead – a malfunction in the entire digestive tract;
- superciliary arches – heart and bladder (vascular pathologies, cystitis);
Pimples on the temples
The pattern that acne on the face and organs are interconnected can be traced by the symptoms that the body shows: for example, acne on the temples in women that appear during the menstrual cycle – there is a connection with the endocrine system. Other causes of pimples in the temporal zone:
- prolonged use of oral contraceptives;
- problems with lymph (poor outflow, lymphostasis);
- stagnation of bile;
- insufficient hygiene;
- avitaminosis or hypervitaminosis.
Pimples on the nose
What organs are responsible for small acne on the face in the nose and bridge of the nose? It is important to note that the T-zone is inherently prone to the appearance of acne and various kinds of inflammation due to sensitivity to temperature changes, external influences: wind, sun, frost. There are specific reasons why small pimples appear on the nose:
- general decrease in immunity;
- diseases of the pancreas (pancreatitis);
- disturbed hormonal background;
- liver disease (cholecystitis);
- Fe deficiency (anemia).
Pimples above the lip
Pimples above the lip under the nose signal a malfunction of the nervous system. Stress factors, sleep disturbances, anxieties and worries quickly appear on the face in the form of hated and spoiling the appearance of rashes. The nasolabial triangle is also rich in nerve endings, which is why even small pimples are painful to the touch. What organs are responsible for acne on the face above the lip:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system and hematopoiesis;
- immune system disorders;
- malfunction of the pituitary gland;
- inflammatory processes of the gastrointestinal tract.
- improperly selected hormonal drugs (contraceptives);
- individual intolerance to cosmetics and cosmetic care products (lipstick, cream, make-up remover tonics)
Pimples on the chin
The face is an external mirror of the internal state of the body. Often acne appears in the same places with some periodicity in time. This is an alarm signal, saying that inflammatory processes in the body are in the acute stage. The chin is the area where the exit of several meridians of the internal organs is concentrated. Pimples on the chin – the reason may be banal: blockage of the glands, due to insufficient hygiene or excessive secretion of fat. Sometimes, the causes of acne are much more serious:
- diseases of the small pelvis and reproductive system in women (tumors, endometriosis, ovarian cysts);
- in men – inflammation, tumors of the prostate;
- ailments of the gastrointestinal tract.
Pimples on cheeks
A healthy blush on the cheeks is an indicator of a well-functioning respiratory system, good filling of the lungs with oxygen. What do small pimples or dense inflamed acne mean on the cheeks? This is a signal of trouble in the lungs. Pimples appear more often in the cheek area in such groups of people as:
- allergies (change your diet);
- smokers (if acne often adorns the cheeks, a reason to undergo fluorography and ultrasound to exclude pleurisy, emphysema, cancer);
- people with congenital diseases of the pulmonary system.
Other causes of acne on the cheeks:
- the upper zone of the cheeks (the area near the eyes) – diseases of the stomach;
- cheekbones – overheating of the body.
How to deal with acne on the face?
Rashes on the face and digestive organs – here the relationship can be traced very clearly. It is worth changing food habits, and acne ceases to bother a person. Experts recommend a comprehensive approach to solving the problem. An independent study of the question of which organs acne on the face is responsible for is only useful for realizing that there are still problems in the body. To get started, you can try to follow some recommendations:
- Use quality skin care products.
- Wash your face in the morning and before bed.
- It is impossible to squeeze out acne (it is strictly forbidden in the area of the nasolabial triangle, due to the peculiarities of the vascular network, cases of sepsis are not uncommon).
- Check for demodicosis.
Acne home remedies:
- Fruit or berry puree is applied to the face for several minutes. Helps to enrich the skin with vitamins and improves local immunity of the skin. It is better if these are berries and fruits from your own plot.
- Make it a rule to wash yourself with infusions of herbs: chamomile, calendula, sage, lemon balm and mint. All herbs are taken in equal amounts, and an infusion of 1 tbsp is made. collection of 0.5 liters. hot water.
- Essential oils of lemon, tea tree, fir and eucalyptus have drying properties.
Official medicine against rashes on the face (a consultation with a dermatologist is recommended before using this or that remedy):
- ointments with a drying effect and regulating the secretion of the sebaceous glands (Retinoic, Zinc, Ichthyol, Salicylic, heparin);
- antibacterial creams and ointments – have a bacteriostatic effect (Tetracycline, Metrogyl-gel, Zinerit).