You can answer the question of what papillomas on the human body are talking about in one sentence. They are the result of the activity of the human papillomavirus – HPV. But the latter, like many pathogenic microbes, can live in the body of any person for a long time, while not indicating its presence in any way.
What does the sudden appearance of papilloma on the body indicate?
The human papillomavirus is activated mainly when the body’s immune system weakens. This happens in the background:
- frequent infectious diseases;
- abuse of tobacco products;
- depression and stress conditions;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- physical or psychological overwork;
- frequent changes of sexual partners;
- taking contraceptive pills.
What else can the presence of papillomas on the body indicate – a negative effect on the body of antibiotics. To prevent this, experts recommend combining intensive therapy with taking probiotics.
In addition, almost always painless, but unpleasant-looking growths may indicate non-compliance with personal hygiene standards. And of course, do not lose sight of the fact that HPV can be contracted from an already sick person.
Prevention of the appearance of papillomas
As practice shows, knowing what the appearance of papillomas on the body says, and where they come from, it is much easier to prevent the problem than to cure it later:
- The main task is to monitor the state of your immunity. Regularly, the body should be supported with vitamins (both in tablets and in kind).
- It is very important to observe hygiene.
- It is advisable to have safe sex. Unprotected intercourse will only be safe if you are one hundred percent sure of your partner.
- Do not test the strength of the nervous system. All problems that hit her should be addressed as soon as possible.