If the nail plates are severely dehydrated and damaged as a result of exposure to various factors, are prone to delamination, or constantly break and crack, they need to be restored. With the help of oils and medicinal varnishes, this process will take a long time, besides, you still have to wait until the defective areas grow back and they can be cut off.
IBX nail strengthening helps to achieve the desired result in just 1 procedure. This technique has already gained popularity among many women who are faced with these problems. Moreover, the reviews about the procedure are extremely positive.
What is the innovative IBX nail strengthening system?
The described kit is produced by the well-known company Famous Names, which is considered one of the best manufacturers of materials for manicure.
The system consists of two bottles with brushes:
- IBX Repair polymerizable monomer. The composition is introduced into the structure of the nail plate, glues the existing scales, fills cracks, smoothes damage and reduces the severity of delamination.
- IBX nail strengthener and nail growth booster. The mixture, enriched with avocado and jojoba oil, also penetrates deep into the nail, soaking several layers of horny cells. It moisturizes the plate and makes it more durable.
How to apply the IBX nail strengthening system?
For the procedure, you will need the following materials and tools:
- disinfectant liquid;
- IBX system;
- cuticle oil;
- cotton sponges;
- incandescent lamp (75-100 W) or hair dryer;
- UV or LED drying.
- Disinfect and degrease the nails, apply IBX Repair on them, retreating 1.5 mm from the skin around the plates.
- Warm up the treated surface with a hair dryer or under an incandescent lamp for 60 seconds. Blot your nails with a dry cloth.
- Cure IBX Repair under UV (2 minutes) or LED (1 minute). Remove the sticky layer with a degreaser.
- Repeat all the above steps with the application of the nail strengthener. Treat cuticles with oil.
It is important to note that for the first time you need to coat your nails with the IBX system twice. Further course of treatment (2-15 procedures) involves one application. Depending on the state of the plates, sessions are carried out 1 time in 7-20 days.
Is the IBX System effective?
Judging by the numerous reviews of women and manicure masters, the considered technique is the best way to restore and strengthen nails, as well as grow the desired length. It is safe and has no contraindications, it is allowed to use even pregnant women.
Moreover, the IBX system is well suited as a base coat under gel polish.