Over time, every woman begins to sadly notice in the mirror the appearance of wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity. Such defects are especially pronounced in the region of the nasolabial folds, cheekbones and the lower contour of the face. Therefore, any woman wants to find quick and effective ways to remove sagging cheeks and restore their elasticity without resorting to such a radical technique as plastic surgery.
Can sagging cheeks appear at a young age?
Despite the general opinion, the problem under consideration is not 100% age related.
The main factor due to which sagging cheeks are observed is the weakness of the facial muscles, in particular, the buccal, small and large zygomatic. They are involved in a minimal way and very rarely, both during conversation and during facial movements, therefore they can be poorly developed even at a young and young age.
How to remove sagging cheeks at home?
Like any other muscle in the body, facial muscles need to be trained. Moreover, you should do it daily and regularly, starting with 10 repetitions of each exercise per day, gradually increasing this number to 30 times.
There are many techniques of faceforming, facebuilding, faceaerobics and facefitness. The most famous is French gymnastics for sagging cheeks and a complex designed by Carol Maggio. But each woman is individual, therefore, choosing exercises for herself, it is not necessary to be guided by one type of faceforming. Professional cosmetologists advise listening to your own feelings and paying attention to the results of various approaches, using only the most effective ones. For example, there are three universal exercises from different complexes that will help you quickly solve the problem in question.
Here’s how to get rid of sagging cheeks:
- Draw out the lips in the shape of an oval. For the cheeks, lay the straight index fingers of both hands strictly parallel to the line of growth of the lower teeth. Use your cheek muscles to try to bring your fingers together.
- Relax your cheeks. Repeat 30 times, alternately tensing and relaxing the cheek muscles.
- Take a lot of air into your mouth, inflating your cheeks as much as possible for 5-7 seconds.
- Draw out the lips again, as in paragraph 1. Place your index fingers behind your upper lip at a 45 degree angle. Try to press your fingers against each other, putting pressure on them with your lip. Small zygomatic muscles are trained.
- Relax your lip. Repeat 30 times.
- Strongly blow out the upper lip for 3-5 seconds, drawing a lot of air into this area.
- Stretch the face so that the cheekbones are clearly visible, the mouth should be tense and folded into an oval.
- Without changing the position of the face, squint, straining the large zygomatic muscle.
- If you can’t do the exercise correctly the first time, instead of squinting, you can try a grimace of disgust, squeezing your nose and cheekbones as if you are disgusted. Repeat 30 times.
Performing the described exercises every day, you can feel, and most importantly, see noticeable results after 2 weeks.