The makeup bag of a modern fashionista cannot be complete without one single, but very important item. Lipsticks. Often a woman has several options for different shades at once. But sometimes, standing in a cosmetics store, we are at a loss to think about how to choose the right lipstick for our lips.
Probably, you should not say that cosmetics are best bought in specialized stores. When buying, immediately pay attention to the composition:
- wax – to shape and protect the lips;
- oils – dissolve pigment, protect lips from excessive moisture loss, give a delicate texture to lipstick;
- pigments – paint the composition in various colors and shades;
- additional additives – most often these are useful products that have moisturizing, regenerative and sunscreen properties.
Do not buy lipstick, which contains:
Use lipstick after opening should be within 12 months. But provided that when applying it to the lips you use a brush, then the period increases to three years. Now you know how to choose a quality lipstick.
Lipstick and appearance
In order for lipstick to become a lip decoration, you should follow simple rules and remember a few tips on how to choose the right lipstick:
- Women with voluminous lips are recommended to use matte lipstick. The color scheme should consist of muted tones.
- Light shades will visually add volume to narrow and thin lips, possibly with the addition of gloss.
- Clear, expressive lips are suitable for almost all types of lipstick. Lipstick with a satin effect looks best on such lips, emphasizing their beauty.
- On the lips of dark-skinned women, bright and saturated colors look great.
- Fair-skinned women are delicate shades of pink and coral.
- Olive skin tone goes well with rich red-brown color.
- For fair-skinned blondes, the hair contrasts well with the berry colors of the lipstick.
- Dark-skinned blondes, as well as red-haired girls, will suit terracotta lipstick.
- How to choose lipstick for a brunette – give preference to bright colors. For fair-skinned – beetroot and scarlet lipstick. And for darker skin – chocolate, plum and pastel.
These are just a few basic tips on how to choose lipstick. In any case, do not be afraid to experiment, because with the help of lipstick, with just one movement of the hand, you can create any image for yourself.