The rather thin skin around the eyes is prone to wrinkling. Daily use of folk remedies for wrinkles around the eyes helps to nourish the epidermis, prevent skin aging and smooth out already formed “crow’s feet”.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes with folk remedies?
Most traditional medicine recipes are simple, and the components of the formulations are quite affordable. We offer the most effective folk remedies for wrinkles around the eyes.
Parsley decoction with raw potatoes:
- A tablespoon of parsley leaves is poured into ½ cup of boiling water, covered with a lid and insisted for 15 minutes.
- At this time, peeled raw potatoes are rubbed on a fine grater.
- A tablespoon of potato gruel is diluted with 2 tablespoons of strained infusion.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) into the resulting mass. Stir thoroughly.
- Gauze, folded in layers, is moistened in the resulting composition and applied to the eyes, slightly pressing.
- After 15 minutes, the gauze is removed, and it is better to wash after a few hours.
Nourishing and moisturizing mask:
- An egg yolk is added to a melted teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of sour cream and olive oil, 2 teaspoons of milk.
- The ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Gauze swabs moistened with the composition are applied to the skin around the eyes.
- After 10-15 minutes, the swabs are removed and the skin is wiped with a cotton swab dipped in warm milk.
The application of juicy slices of raw vegetables, fruits and berries (cucumbers, strawberries, apricots, etc.) has a beneficial effect on the skin in the eye zone. According to many ladies, ice is the best folk remedy for wrinkles around the eyes. You can use ice cubes from water frozen in molds, but if you wish, you can use ice obtained from a mixture of water with milk, or frozen herbal infusions (chamomile, calendula, parsley, etc.)