With age or after a sharp weight loss, wrinkles appear on the face, and the skin loses its elasticity. To solve these problems, many women go to beauticians or plastic surgeons. But sometimes it is better to do without expensive lifting procedures and operations, because you can do a facelift at home.
Exercises for lifting the oval of the face
You can do skin tightening at home with the help of exercises. Regularly doing a special complex, you can tighten the oval of the face and keep the muscles in good shape. The most effective exercises include:
- Imagine that there is a ball of air in your mouth, and “roll” it in different directions.
- Take air into your mouth, squeeze your lips tightly, press your fingers on your cheeks, but do not let the air escape.
- Open your mouth, put your lower jaw forward a little, and then move it left and right, gradually increasing the pace.
- Stick out and pull your tongue down, pronounce the sound “a”.
Of course, with the help of such a charge, it will not be possible to quickly do a facelift at home. But the result is worth the time spent, as the changes will be significant.
Facial skin tightening massage
If you need to do an eyelid, chin or facial oval lift at home, then it is better to do not exercise, but self-massage. It will help your skin get rid of various toxins, absorb the nutrients it needs, improve muscle tone and exfoliate dead cells. After the massage, swelling, flabbiness and even fine wrinkles will also disappear.
To make a facelift at home, massage must be performed 3 times a week. The most effective moves are:
- Smooth the skin of the cheeks with two fingers to the temples from the wings of the nose, and then vice versa.
- Smooth the skin on the forehead from top to bottom, and then from the eyebrows to the hair.
- Massage the skin of the cheeks with all fingers in a circular motion from the chin to the earlobes.
- Smooth the area under the jaw with the back of your hand.
Each of these exercises should be repeated 6-7 times.
Facial skin tightening masks
A facelift at home can be done using special lifting masks. They allow you to start the process of producing collagen and elastin. it is thanks to this that the skin becomes elastic, elastic, and the contour is pronounced. In addition, homemade lifting masks have anti-aging and smoothing properties. However, there are contraindications to their use. So, it is strongly not recommended to make masks when:
- the presence of open wounds;
- individual intolerance to the components;
- vascular and skin diseases.
Also, you should not do a chin, oval or eyelid lift at home using masks if you have had plastic surgery on your face over the past six months.
When choosing lifting masks, pay attention to what type your skin belongs to. For oily skin types, a protein-lemon mask is suitable:
- To make it, beat the egg white.
- Add 10 ml of lemon juice to it.
- Apply to face.
Do you have dry skin? A protein-cucumber mask is suitable for you:
- Whisk fresh egg white.
- Add to it puree made from one cucumber without skin and seeds, and 5 ml of olive oil.
Such a mask will tighten the skin and whiten all age spots, which usually appear on the face with age.
If you have normal skin, then the ideal option is a dill mask with oatmeal:
- Chop green dill.
- Mix it with about the same amount of oatmeal.
- Add 5 ml of olive oil to the mixture.
This mask has an excellent tightening effect, but it is also known as a great tonic.