Eyelashes are exposed to danger all the time, every day – this is the use of cosmetics, ultraviolet rays, temperature changes and much more. How to maintain the natural beauty and health of eyelashes? There is only one way out – special care and care. The most suitable option for such a solution is an eyelash mask that keeps them strong and healthy at any time of the year.
Why do eyelashes deteriorate?
Before we consider masks for strengthening eyelashes, it is necessary to determine the main reasons for their loss and brittleness:
- the body receives an insufficient amount of vitamins;
- some diseases of the body (thyroid gland);
- excessive use of cosmetics;
- improper care of tinted eyelashes, in particular, improper makeup removal.
Often, due to the above problems, you have to resort to various actions, and, literally, save your eyelashes.
Masks for the density of eyelashes and their growth for every day
Many cosmetic companies produce eyelid and eyelash skin care masks based on herbal decoctions and plant oils. These components can be added during self-preparation of care products. We will look at homemade eyelash masks, their recipes and applications. After all, it is folk remedies that sometimes do such miracles that you will not expect from modern cosmetics. As a rule, such masks are made very simply – they pour oil into an old mascara bottle (after washing it) and apply it like regular mascara every night before going to bed.
- Burdock oil for the growth and strengthening of eyelashes.
- Castor oil from loss and for the density of eyelashes.
- Sea buckthorn oil for nutrition and growth acceleration.
- Almond oil – saturates eyelashes with vitamins and accelerates growth.
The course of such masks should be at least two months of regular use. If you are used to applying oils without sparing, then after 30 minutes you should wipe your eyes with a cotton swab so as not to leave greasy streaks.
Eyebrow and eyelash mask based on aloe:
- Squeeze aloe juice in its pure form, only 3 drops are enough.
- Take 10 drops of burdock oil, or any other.
- Mix all this thoroughly and lubricate the eyebrows with eyelashes every day.
Herbal Eyelash Growth Mask
- A decoction of chamomile or cornflower is ideal for this procedure. You need to take one tablespoon of herbs and a glass of boiling water.
- The broth is infused for half an hour and filtered.
- Use a soaked cotton pad as a compress on the eyes.