Beauty is as essential to a woman as air. That is why so much attention should be paid to the little things: how you look and how you feel depends on many details. Correction of the natural shape of the eyebrows is necessary for every girl to give accuracy to the face and appearance.
How to do eyebrow correction?
The first step is to define the shape of the eyebrows. How to make eyebrow correction at home? – use the well-known method:
- Place a pencil or ruler on the wing of the nose to the inner corner of the eye. The point of intersection of the pencil and the eyebrow is the inner end of the eyebrow.
- Also apply a pencil from the wing of the nose to the outer corner of the eye. The intersection of the pencil with the eyebrow in this case will be the outer end of the eyebrow.
This procedure is important because the outer corner of the eyebrow should always occupy a higher position in level than the inner one. Otherwise, the face may take on a sad expression, like the famous character Pierrot. If you want to emphasize the shape of the eyebrows with a curve, then the top of such a curve should be the highest point of the eyebrow.
How to make eyebrow correction yourself?
Decide what type of eyebrow suits you. To do this, you can cover the unwanted parts of the eyebrow with foundation to evaluate whether the desired shape suits you. However, there is a well-known dependence of the shape of the eyebrows on the shape of the face.
If you are the owner of a round face, then choose slightly curved, raised eyebrows. Girls with an oblong face usually have straighter, more horizontal eyebrows. This shape allows you to smooth out the elongation of the face. More curved, broken eyebrows will suit owners of a square-shaped face. For a heart-shaped face with a prominent chin, rounded eyebrows are suitable.
Use this recommendation and prepare a brush, moisturizer, alcohol solution, cotton swab, eyebrow dye, tweezers and a mirror to help you do your eyebrow correction at home.
Eyebrow Correction Technology
- Treat the eyebrows and tweezers with a swab dipped in an alcohol solution. Comb your eyebrows gently with a brush in the direction of hair growth. Lightly stretch the skin around the eyebrow and start plucking the hairs one at a time.
- Pluck the hairs with a sharp confident movement, starting from the inner edge of the eyebrow to the outer. Try to remove row by row, so as not to miss or pluck too much.
- From time to time stop and look in the mirror at the resulting shape of the eyebrows. To maintain symmetry, you can alternately pluck the left and right eyebrows. After the procedure, wipe the eyebrows with an antiseptic (alcohol solution).
- If your eyebrows are too light, then it is best to emphasize them with coloring. Take a special paint for eyebrows and eyelashes, apply a thick cream around the eyebrow so that the paint acts directly on it. Apply the paint with a brush and leave for the short time indicated on the package, then rinse with warm water.
The technique of eyebrow correction at home is not very difficult, however, it requires patience, attentiveness and regular use from you. How often to do eyebrow correction? – about once every 10 days, and you may need staining less often, about once a month.
Eyebrow correction methods
In addition to the well-known tweezers, there are other ways to correct eyebrows. For example, with an Arabic cotton thread, when unwanted hairs are removed by a special method. This approach requires skill and skill, but is considered the safest. Eyebrow correction with a thread removes even the thinnest imperceptible hairs and does not damage the hair follicle. Eyebrow correction with special wax is used quite rarely and only in salons. This procedure requires knowledge and skill.
Don’t be afraid to change. Experiment and sooner or later, but you will find your image.